Chapter-3

Ravenpaw ran to the edge of ShadeClan territory hoping she wouldn't get caught by a patrol.
She then leapt up Tall Pine and sat on the thickest branch then silently fell asleep.
"Why am I always in this mess,"the dark brown she-cat hissed at herself.
"Oh Ravenpaw, just look at you. Your a mess,"a voice said laughing.
Then the cat appeared, a chestnut brown she-cat with with the same eyes as her.
"You must be wondering who I am, mind my manners, my name is Ravenstar the last leader of ShadowClan,"she told sitting in front of Ravenpaw.
"Is that why they named me Ravenkit?"she questioned.
"It indeed is, just look at yourself then look at me we practically look the same. That's why they exiled you, that's why they hate you, not just because your half-blood but because you have my blood and personalities alike,"she replied.
"I have you blood awesome,"she purred.
"What I'm trying to say is you'll make a great warrior just like your mother and maybe me. When you need me say my name,"she purred fading away into her surroundings.
Ravenpaw woke with a start as she heard the yowling of cats as she fell of the branch landing then falling over.
"Ow,"she murmured.
All the cats looked at each other then one spoke.
"I am Smokerain, what business do you have on ShadeClan territory loner?"she hissed.
They think I'm a loner so my name would be Raven she thought.
Ravenpaw hesitated.
"My name is Raven and I'd like to join ShadeClan,"she said standing her ground.
"We'll take you to Brackenstar,"she meowed softening her gaze which was as bright as the sun.
As they walked Smokerain pointed out specific landmarks.
"This is the Holly Bush, and over there is Dark Marsh, and the last one is the Sky Pine it's tallest tree in the forest,"she finished.
"Wow, this place is amazing,"Ravenpaw gasped.
"Welcome to ShadeClan Camp, Raven,"she stated one last time before vanishing into Brackenstar's Den.
Brackenstar walked up to her with understanding eyes, when the sunlight hit her fire orange fur it loot up like a burning flame.
"What is your name and why have you come?"the leader asked firmly looking into Ravenpaw's eyes.
"My name is Raven, and I came to join ShadeClan,"she replied staring right back in her eyes.
"You may join, welcome to ShadeClan. Smokerain will show you around the camp after I call a Clan meeting,"she meowed her eyes warm.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Pine Branch for a Clan meeting,"Brackenstar yowled her voice ringing around camp.
Once all the cats where settled she continued.
"Today we have a loner who will be joining ShadeClan, Raven step forward,"she told all eyes on the young cat.
"Raven you came here to join our Clan at 6 moons so it's time you be apprenticed. From this day on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Ravenpaw, your mentor will be Smokerain. I hope Smokerain will pass down all she knows to you,"she yowled flicking her tail toward the new mentor.
"Smokerain, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from Acornfur, and you've shown yourself to be brave and compassionate. You will be the mentor of Ravenpaw, I expect you to pass down all you know to her,"she finished as Smokerain and Ravenpaw touched noses.
"Ravenpaw!Ravenpaw!Ravenpaw!"they chanted.
"First I'll show you the other newly made apprentices,"she said walking towards them.
"I'm Driftpaw! This is Dapplepaw, Berrypaw, Cinderpaw, Ashpaw, and Fernpaw,"she stated.
"I'm Ravenpaw,"she purred.
This is how I pictured some of the land marks-

Comment below your thoughts "-"

.

.

.

-Shadow