3

When y/n & Minato (Chayney) leave the school premises for the recording studio. The principal came out of his office to call Sakura and her friends for a meeting about what happened today with y/n after school. Principal: Sakura!!!!
Sakura: Yes
Principal: Have you been bullying, Using and controlling y/n to get to her boyfriend ?!
Sakura: Yes and she's the one who's doing it
Principal: Don't lie and she's been mute for quite a while and your the one who made like that. You and your friends are expelled from this school!!!! Im calling your parents about this. You know this school doesn't tolerate bullying anymore.
Sakura: Please don't call them
Principal: You girls are dismissed and clean up your lockers. Your families are coming to pick you up. *calls y/n phone*
Principal: y/n, how are you
Y/n: I'm not alright and I'm heading to the recording studio with Minato to meet the other members of Chaney
Principal: I'm letting you know that Sakura and her friends are expelled from school.
Y/n: Thank you so much
Principal: Your welcome and have a great afternoon y/n. Also, your going to be the president of Chaney fan club
Y/n: Thank you so much and I'll plan good events and activities for the school that is about Chayney
Principal: Alright and I know you are very busy girl with your life.
Y/n: I know and I have to go now. See you tomorrow
Principal: Bye y/n and be safe alright
Y/n: Bye and you as well *ends call and smiles to herself that Sakura and her friends got expelled*
While Chayney and their manager is talking. Minato texts y/n about the plan.
Minato: hey princess
Y/n: Hey
Minato: My manager is letting you come with me
Y/n: really and I was scared that your manager wouldn't let me come
Minato: She's very nice and sometimes strict manager.
Y/n: Oh really but what if she or the other members don't like me ?
Minato: Don't worry about it and they are chill guys
Y/n: Ok and I'll let my sister know
Minato: Ok and I have to go
Y/n: Ok
After y/n finishes texting minato, she calls her sister.
*on the phone with Asuka Nii san*
Asuka: hey y/n and what's up
Y/n: Minato is inviting me to meet the rest of Chaney. Also, maybe work with them ?
Asuka: Really and I'm so proud of you. Your finally working
Y/n: Yeah and I didn't tell my best friend about it
Asuka: Why
Y/n: She's going to be jealous that I get to meet Chaney and maybe work with them
Asuka: oh yeah and she's their biggest fan. I don't trust her anymore.
Y/n: same here and I'm minato and Yuzu number one fan
Asuka: Of course and your going to be picked up by Minato after school right ?
Y/n: Yes and don't worry I'll be home around 8pm or 9pm.
Asuka: Ok and I'll be home by then
Y/n: Thanks big sister and I love you.
Asuka: Ok and be safe
Y/n: Yes Asuka Nii san
After y/n finishes her call with Asuka Nii san. She heads to the front of the school and waits for minato to come and pick her up.   Couple minutes later school ends, y/n's best friend Sakura comes to the front gate and waits with y/n to get picked up.
Sakura: Y/n, wait for me !!!!
Y/n: *continues to walk away from Sakura. puts earphones to both ears and listen to Chayney music.*
Sakura: y/n, I know you can hear me
Y/n: *ignores her yelling and scrolls through phone while waiting at the front gate*
Sakura: *pats y/n on the shoulder*
Y/n: Oh sorry
Sakura: Are you listening to Chayney ?
Y/n: yes and why ?
Sakura: Who is Minato
Y/n: Uh, I have to go
Sakura: Please tell me where your going ?! *pulls y/n top collar*
???: Let y/n go now !!!
Sakura: Who are you ?!
???: I can't tell you and why are you chasing y/n?!
Sakura: y/n, Do you know him ?!
Y/n: *pushes her down and runs to the person*
Sakura: y/n, Come back here and I'm not done with you *runs after her*
???: I wouldn't let you chase y/n down because your the person who she hates the most since you were the one controlling her.
Sakura: How did you know
???: She's been telling me everything and are you a fan of Chayney ?
Sakura: Yes I'am and who are you
????: I'm minato and you might be hurting that y/n by doing that. Also she is going to hang out with me.
Sakura: M-minato, I'm so happy meet you
Minato: im sorry but I have to go *puts mask and hat back on*
Y/n: Minato, I'm so happy to see you *cries while hugging him*
Minato: My princess, I'm so mad at your best friend for controlling you
Y/n: I-I know
Minato: Let's go *puts a mask and hat on y/n*
Y/n: Ok
Sakura: Y/n, why didn't you tell your dating Minato (my bias)!!!!
Y/n: I- I didn't want you to know and I was scared of you because of how scary you get when your jealous. * turns around while holding hands with Minato*
Sakura: Y/n, please let me go with you
Y/n: No and why should I bring you ?!
Sakura: Best friends
Y/n: Where we're you when I needed you the most huh?!
Sakura: I was with my other friends that bullies other students
Y/n: I figured  because I hate you so much. Obviously you don't need me anymore because you have other friends to hang out with. All you did was force me to do things for you.
Sakura: Y/n, I'm really sorry
Y/n: Minato, can we please go now *sniffles and put mask and hat back on*
Minato: Alright then and I'll carry you bag
Y/n: Thanks
Minato: Your welcome and bye Loser
Sakura: Minato and y/n wait for me
Y/n: Why
Minato: I was only allowed to bring one person and that is my girlfriend
Sakura: Y/n, please let me go with Minato
Y/n: No matter what you do, I'm not giving up on him. I love him so much and you just used and controlled me just to get to minato from Chayney.
Sakura: I really didn't mean to do it y/n san.
Y/n: I hope you enjoy having fun bullying other students or else the principal will find out that you almost ruined someone else career.
Sakura: I'm sorry y/n and I won't do it ever again.
Y/n & Minato go inside the black van. They both leave the school and head to the recording studio where the rest of Chaney are in.