While Asuka, Sakura Mom & dad, Chayney and 8loom are at the hospital waiting for y/n to wake up.
Doctor: Y/n san is awake. Are you Asuka Nakamachi?
Asuka: yes
Doctor: She wants to see you and Chayney
Asuka: Of course and Chayney would you do the honors and make my sister happy before her Korean family from SM Entertainment come this Friday to see her.
Chayney: Ok and we'll help her get through this
Asuka: Of course and thank you so much *goes into the room*
Chayney: y/n!!!
Y/n: M-Minato *soft and little loud*
Minato: Y/n, I was so worried about you and I couldn't even sleep properly
Y/n: I'm sorry that I worried you, Asuka, 8loom and rest of Chayney.
Asuka: Y/n, i can't believe you can speak now
Y/n: May I please talk to Chayney, Sakura Mom&dad, And 8loom.
Asuka: Yes little sister and I'll be outside if you need me
Y/n: Ok big sister *smiles*
Sakura mom: I'm sorry for what my daughter did to you
Sakura dad: I'm really sorry y/n san, and will you forgive us ?
Y/n: You both did nothing wrong but I forgive Sakura san
Chayney: Yeah
8loom: Ok
Asuka: You know, your daughter has been bullying other students with her new friends every single day at my little sister alternative school and not even realizing that bullying can bring them to expulsion and more consequences to deal with.
Chayney: She got expelled after y/n told the principal
Y/n: yeah and I forgive you auntie and uncle.
Sakura mom: ok and we'll let you know if she's able to go out again
Sakura Dad: Sakura told us and She's not even going out or have anything on her right now because we confiscated everything that she has and ownedZ We also wanted to give you a new phone and new clothes to wear for going out with your family and friends. Also, NCT is coming to Japan this week Friday for a concert and they are worried about you.
Y/n: oh really and I miss my other family from NCT (South Korean boy group).
Sakura mom: They really miss you so much and here's a concert ticket that my daughter was supposed to go as her birthday present but she didn't get to go because she was expelled from school.
Sakura dad: Yeah and they are planning something special for you though and I can't tell you *smiles*
Y/n: Ok *nods*
*Y/n gets a video call from NCT*
NCT: Hey y/n
Y/n: Hey
NCT: We heard about what happened to you?
Y/n: I know but I'm scared of what going to happen to me
NCT: You have us, Chayney, 8loom, and Asuka nee san.
Y/n: I know but I'm scared of what people think of me because I can talk.
NCT: We're so proud of you and we're going to see you after school on Friday
Y/n: Ok and see you guys soon. I miss Yuta, Haechan, Jaemin, Jisung, Chenle, Jungwoo, Taeyong and Mark. *smiles and cries happy tears*
NCT: Don't cry princess and we're going to get revenge on Sakura for hurting you
Y/n: Ok and I have to go because I feel tired
NCT : Bye and we love you so much. Also listen to Asuka san alright.
Y/n: Ok and bye NCT Oppas
NCT: bye princess *smiles and waves*