18

While y/n is walking to her room with WayV right behind her. Yuta Nakamoto w/NCT, Chayney and 8LOOM are talking with Sakura mom & dad, and daughter.
WayV: Y/n, are you alright after facing Sakura again?
Y/n: No and I hate her so much for doing those things to me. I can't stand her anymore.
Wayv: sakura parents are making her apologize to you for what she has done
Y/n: I know her but she won't stop texting and calling me. *shows NCT, Chayney, 8LOOM and WayV*
Wayv: She did what ?!
NCT: Sakura, what are you doing texting y/n? We all thought you didn't have a phone on you because your parents took it away.
Sakura mom & dad: Sakura, did you or did you not buy a new phone without us knowing.
Sakura: Yes and I wanted to apologize to y/n but she won't accept it
Sakura mom & dad: we know but both of us told you not to disobey ?! *smiles a little while talking to NCT, Chayney and 8LOOM. While WayV is sitting with y/n in her room upstairs.*
NCT: Y/n, you may come down now
Y/n: ok and WayV, NCT is calling back downstairs to the living
WayV: Ok
NCT, Chayney and 8LOOM are downstairs waiting for y/n and WayV to come down again to *show Sakura Mom & dad their daughter texting y/n. *
Y/n: Hey auntie and uncle, here's what your daughter sent me *show them Sakura text message to them*
Sakura: y/n, I thought we're best friends
Y/n: We we're but you changed after hanging with your new friends that your now so close with you even forgot our day to hang out my house. So,I never got to hang out with my only best friend who I trusted the most and you made me this way because your new friends *shows Sakura parents what she has done to my life since she stopped hanging out with me*
Sakura mom & Dad: Sakura, your disgrace from our family. You made y/n career fall because of your stupid behavior/decision you made.
Sakura: Please mom and dad, I can change
Sakura Mom&dad: No young lady, look at what you did to y/n. She isn't her real self after the stunts you pulled in her in or after school. She's been mute since she was young and you bullied her for no reason. I want you to stop hanging out with friends who bully other people because of popularity and meeting other Jpop & kpop idols.
Sakura: Mom and dad please
Sakura mom & dad: No Sakura, y/n hasn't been able to go out because of you and your new friends. So,now she is moving back to South Korea with her Korean and Japan family for good. I'm sorry y/n, you had to see us yell at our daughter
Y/n: It's alright and Sakura, I hope you change for the best. *gives former best friend the bracelet that they promise to stay as bffs.*
Sakura: Y/n, this is your to keep *tries to give the bracelet back to y/n*
Y/n: No, I don't want to keep the bracelet that you gave to me in the school. It's also because it will keep bringing up my past being best friends with you at my old school where you did those things to me. *small smiles to Sakura and her family*
Sakura: I'm sorry
Y/n: I'm not sure if I'm able to forgive you yet *looks away and sits next NCT, WayV, 8LOOM and Chayney*
Sakura: mom & dad, will you tell y/n to be safe in South Korea. I'll be going to the car and wait for you guys.
Sakura Mom&dad: Y/n, be safe in South Korea. We saved our phone number if you want us to come and visit. We're not going to bring our daughter because she will be grounded for a really long time. We'll try to let her know how are you doing?
Y/n: Ok and thank you for coming though
Sakura mom & dad: your welcome