11

8loom,Chayney and Asuka come inside to see y/n and NCT talking at waiting area near the entrance.
NCT: to the world 여기 (yeogi) nct, hi we are NCT 127/NCT DREAM/NCT U
WayV: WAYV! 안녕하세요 WAYV입니다(annyeonghaseyo wayv imnida)
8loom: Hey
Chayney: Hey
NCT: Hey and it's nice to meet you 8loom, Chayney and Asuka
Asuka: Nice to meet my little sister korean family
Chayney: Same here
8loom: Same here and she's so happy to be reunited with NCT
Y/n: Yeah and NCT, meet my boyfriend Minato from Chayney
NCT: Nice to meet you as well and I hope you don't cheat on her or else Yuta and win win will beat you up
Minato: Ok and I promise, babe your korean family scares me a lot
Y/n: Don't worry and they won't stop being overprotective with me.
NCT: We don't want anymore problems that can hurt our precious Princess
Y/n: Thanks NCT Oppas and when are your guys going to have concert ?
NCT: Next week Thursday-Saturday
Y/n: Ok and I've been wanting to go to your concert but I need someone to be with me.
NCT: ok
Y/n: I'm sorry if I didn't speak since the last time I you guys *cries while holding hands to my face*
NCT: It's alright y/n and we knew the reason.
8loom: what happened
Chayney: So...... y/n and Asuka parents were killed in a car accident. That's why she hadn't talk since then.
Asuka: *hugs her sister* I'm so sorry for not telling you. I was scared of losing you and your my best friend who was with me, even though you didn't talk.
Y/n: It's alright and I feel like a burden to Asuka Nii san   *sniffles and looks down to the floor*
Minato: Your not a burden babe.
Y/n: I-I know but I feel mom and dad accident is because of me *strolls back to her room*
Nct: Y/n!!!
Asuka: Little sis
Nurse: Y/n sama !!!! *runs after her*
Chayney: Asuka san, why didn't you tell her the truth
8loom: Yeah and now, we're worried for y/n san
Asuka: I was worried that she would be like this *cries and sits on the chair*
While the nurse is getting y/n and she sees her on the floor not moving.
Nurse: y/n sama, wake up
Asuka: No y/n!!!!!
Nurse: Doctor, please come help y/n
Doctor: Ok
Asuka: Y/n!!!!!!! Wake up little sister, Minato, Chayney, 8loom and NCT will be sad that your not waking up. I know that I didn't tell you about mom and dad passing away after the car accident that happened 2 years ago. *cries and pounds the ground hard*
NCT: Y/n sama and we can't believe you Asuka that you didn't tell her about it *shock and angry *
8loom: Y/n!!! *shock*
Chayney: Y/n sama please wake up *runs and shakes her body*
NCT: Princess please wake up and we want you to live with us forever and we're going to protect you. Chayney, and 8loom can come with us.
Asuka: You can't bring her with you guys and she'll be fine here in Japan.
8loom: You kept a huge secret from her
Chayney: Yeah and we want y/n to be safe
Asuka: please don't take my little sister away just because I didn't tell her the truth about our parents passing away from the car accident that happened 2 years ago.
NCT: Exactly if you told her the truth, she wouldn't have fainted in the same hospital that she's been admitted since she was young. *angry and disappointed at Asuka*
Asuka: You can't bring her to South Korea.
NCT: Why not?
Asuka: Her home is here in Japan
NCT: No way we're leaving her here in Japan again after this accident that you caused
8loom: I agree with NCT
Chayney: Yeah and we'll go to South Korea
NCT: Ok and 8loom will come as well
8loom: Yes we will and sorry Asuka
Asuka: It's my fault again for letting my sister get into another accident. *cries and walks away from the hospital*