26

Asuka is moving from her own apartment and into y/n's house for good.
Asuka: hey aunty and uncle. I miss y/n and what if she has a bad dream or something bad happen to her.
Aunty: we know but it's for the best that she goes back to her Korean family. Even, Her Japanese family that consists with Chayney and 8loom.
Uncle: Yeah and she's going to do fine
Asuka: I know but I want to apologize to her for keeping the secret about our mom and dad in a car accident.
Aunty: It's alright but y/n and her family are going to South Korea today. They are getting ready to leave for the airport.
Uncle: Yeah and we're going to see them off. You can come if you want
Aunty: Yeah and she'll be seeing you for one last time.
Asuka: Ok and I'll go but I have to give this to y/n
Aunty: What is that ?
Uncle: Is it her old phone and some of her anime, Chayney and 8loom merch that she forgot to bring with her.
Asuka: Yes and I wanted to give it to her at the airport.
Aunty: Alright and let's go
Uncle: Ok
Asuka: Yes aunty and uncle
Aunty and uncle of Y/n & Asuka's POV
Aunty: Hurry up getting ready Asuka
Uncle: We don't want y/n leaving without saying goodbye to us
Asuka: I know but I'm scared she might not want me there
Aunty: Don't worry
Uncle: We'll talk to her right now by calling her
*aunty calling y/n phone*
Y/n: Hello?
Aunty: Hey y/n, how are you feeling about leaving Japan
Y/n: Feels good and what's up
Aunty: Just wanted to let you know that Asuka will be coming with us to see you and rest of the guys off.
Y/n: Ok and I'll let them know that she is coming
Aunty: Ok and thanks for letting your sister come
Y/n: you're welcome and I really need to talk to her when you guys get here at the airport.
Aunty: Ok but it has to be quick before you and the guys get onto the plane.
Y/n: Ok and I'll see you guys soon
Aunty: Ok and see you soon
Y/n: Bye and I have to go because Minato and rest of chayney are calling for me to help with their things to the van.
Aunty: Ok and tell NCT, Chayney and 8loom to have a safe flight to South Korea.
Y/n: Ok and bye
Aunty: Bye

Minato's POV:
8loom: who called you?
Chayney: Who is it
Minato: Her aunty
NCT: was that your aunty who called ?
Y/n: Yes and she is going to bring my older sister Asuka with them
NCT: Oh ok
8loom: Ok
Chayney members: Ok
Minato: Ok but I'm worried for you and her because she might ask you to stay back in Japan.
Y/n: I know but I have to let her know that I'm home sick and miss South Korea so much.
Minato: Ok but please let her know before we leave. Also, please apologize to her for not letting her come near you.
Y/n: I know and I will
Minato: That's my princess *kisses her forehead gently*
Y/n: *smiles and puts her forehead against Minato*
NCT: Do we have everything
Y/n: yes Oppas 
Chaney: yeah
8loom: Yeah
NCT: Yeah

After getting all of their stuff in the van, the managers and staff rode with them to the airport in Tokyo.
Managers and staff: Thank you so much for letting y/n go back to her real home again, NCT. Also, thank you bringing her Japanese friends with her so that she can live happily after the incident and the secret that her older sister never told her.
NCT: you're welcome and thank you for letting Chayney and 8loom come with us to South Korea.
8loom: Thank you so much letting us go and live in South Korea with y/n.
Chayney: we couldn't have done this without our manager and staff supporting us in going to another country.
Manager & staff: you're welcome and you guys can come visit  anytime with Y/n and her Korean family aka NCT.
Y/n: I really appreciate everything you did for 8loom and Chayney. *hands over Korean snacks and keychains to her managers and staff*
Y/n's Managers & staff: Thank you y/n for being a hard worker in your music and career.
Y/n: Thank you so much for being their with me. Even though I don't really talk much. *smiles and hugs them*
Y/n's manager and staff: *hugs her back and comforts her with some snacks. Hands even more Chayney and 8loom merch*
Y/n: Thank you so much
Y/n's manager & staff: you're welcome y/n. No matter where you go, you'll always be in our hearts forever.
Y/n: Thank you
Y/n's manager & staff: your welcome our queen *smiles*
Y/n: *smiles back and waves goodbye*
Y/n's staff and manager: *waves goodbye and then leaves the airport*
When her auny, uncle and Asuka arrived they see y/n with her managers and staff hugging and crying.
Aunty: y/n ?
Asuka: y/n is that really you
Uncle: Y/n, I can't believe today your leaving Japan
Y/n: I-I know but Asuka, I forgive you but here is my key to my new house that you're going to live in. Please take care of yourself while I recover from my past trauma.
Asuka: Ok and I have something to give you back *hands over her sister old phone, Chayney and 8loom merch*
Y/n: I don't need my old phone or Chayney and 8loom merch anymore. because I got a new phone couple of weeks ago. Also, new Chayney & 8loom merch today from my manager and staff who supported me ever since I couldn't talk so much.
Asuka: Ok and I'll keep them in your room at the new house. Please come visit anytime.
Y/n: Ok and I'll miss you big sis.
Asuka: I'll miss you more and I'll support your career no matter what happens.
Y/n: Ok and I'll see all again soon.
Aunty: yeah
Uncle: Yeah, you be safe out there too and please don't spend too much money on the kpop merch.
Y/n: I know and I've been saving my money *shows her sister, aunty and uncle*
Aunty: wow
Uncle: That's so much money
Asuka: How did you get that much money?
Y/n: I've been working hard on my singing and dancing skills since I started working at an entertainment in Japan.
Asuka: really and is that why you didn't tell us
Aunty: Yeah
Uncle: Yeah
Y/n: I'm sorry but I couldn't tell you guys because it was a secret between me and NCT.
Asuka: Oh ok
Aunty: ok
Uncle: Ok and please let us know when your on tour with NCT
Y/n: Ok and I will
NCT: Thank you aunty, uncle and Asuka for coming to say goodbye
8loom: Thank you so much for coming
Chayney: Thank you so much
Aunty: your welcome
Uncle: your welcome
Asuka: your welcome
Y/n: I really appreciate it that you guys came to say goodbye. Also, thank you Asuka for being there for me while I was mute and couldn't talk. Until I met boyfriend Minato from Chayney. Also my best friend Dan from 8loom for making me smile whenever I'am down from school or my ex best friend who controls me. *cries while hugging Asuka*
Asuka: little sis please don't cry and I will miss you so much. I'll try to visit you, 8loom and Chayney in South Korea
Y/n: Ok and we'll be going to the TSA for baggage checking.
Asuka: Ok and we'll miss you so very much.
Y/n: I'll miss you all as well. Thank you once again *bows*