Y/n's POV
Nct: Sakura is very annoying
Chayney: Yeah
8loom: Yeah
Y/n: I know right
8LOOM: Why does she keep coming
NCT: We don't know
Y/n: She wants to apologize but she doesn't want me leaving Japan for what she did.
NCT: why is she telling you can't leave Japan.
Y/n: I guess she changed after what she did to me. I don't think I'm going to forgive her anymore.
NCT: We want you and Sakura not to see each other.
Chayney: Yeah
8loom: Yeah
WayV: Yeah
Y/n: Yes NCT Oppas and let's start eating because I'm hungry after I took a nap. I'm also beat from yelling and screaming at Sakura.
NCT: Ok
Chayney: Ok
8loom: Ok
WayV: Ok and we'll let you rest
Y/n: Thank you so much
Sakura POV
After Sakura's family left y/n's resident where NCT, Chayney and 8LOOM live in. They both ignored Sakura because of what she did behind their back until all three of them made back to their house.
Sakura Mom&dad: What have you done now ?!
Sakura: What are you talking about?!
Sakura mom & dad: Texting and calling y/n so many times to show up to our house. So that you can try to take her South Korean and Japan family from her?!
Sakura: Yes and why does she have them with her
Sakura mom& dad: Her mom and dad passed away while Asuka san is working long hours for y/n at the high school.
Sakura: I didn't know that
Sakura Mom&dad: you knew but you didn't care but you just wanted to do your own thing like bullying, Fake being friends, lying ,controlling and making y/n's condition more worse than before.
Sakura: I know but how come she is scared of me  now ?
Sakura mom&dad: your a big bad bully in y/n's eye now, she won't be going to school with you anymore. So your going to walk by yourself and your not hanging out with your other friends until we see you change from bullying other people and your former best friend. also, go to your room and leave your new phone with us or else your not able to see y/n leave Japan
Sakura: ok and I'm sorry mom and dad.
While Sakura's mom & dad go through their daughter phone, they see someone phone number who they don't even recognize. *calls Sakura back down to the living room*
Sakura: Yes mom and dad
Mom: Who is this
Dad: We're you and your friends trying to get revenge on y/n when she is not stable enough to fight you
Sakura: How come she gets to have everything that I don't have
Mom: Y/n has a learning disability since she was mute at a young age.
Dad: Yeah and I understand y/n more than my own daughter who thinks of herself more than others.
Sakura: Does y/n have any mom and dad ?!
Mom: No she doesn't
Dad: Her parents died in a very bad car accident. So she lived with her sister since then.
Sakura: oh and I didn't know
Mom: You knew but you screwed her life up some more.
Dad: I'm worried for y/n honey
Mom:yeah and I want to bring something that is nice
Sakura: what about me ?
Mom: Nothing for you
Dad: Go back to your room and think of something for you to do without us. For example no going outside or buying another phone because of your stupid revenge on y/n sama.
Sakura: Ok and why do you guys care for Y/n
Mom: She's a special person who everyone looks up to
Dad: Yeah and No one ever goes against her but you did *angry and ready to smack his own daughter*
Sakura: I'm really really sorry for doing things like now getting revenge to y/n.
Mom: Y/n, hasn't forgiven you now since your still the same person who keeps thinking of herself than her own best friend.
Sakura: I know but I'm ready to go see y/n again
Mom: No
Dad: Not this time y/n and her family are packing to move back to South Korea.
Sakura: No *smacks her face hard on the table*
mom: Sakura, this is all your fault
Dad: Remember, your also Expelled from the school that you go to.
Sakura: I know but I regret doing bad things to y/n.
Mom: No
Dad: No
Sakura: mom & dad, please let me visit y/n
Mom:No
Dad:No and if you keep annoying and embarrassing us in public. We're going to kick you out of the house or your going to find a job that pays or your paying the rent of our house
Sakura: fine and I won't annoy or embarrass you guys anymore.
Mom: Good
Dad: Good and go back to your room while we erase all the data on this phone.
Sakura: Ok and I'll be in my room if you need me.
Mom: Ok
Dad: ok