17

While Y/n is napping, they hear the door being knock by someone. Y/n wakes up and walks up to the door to check who is knocking on her door. NCT, Chayney & 8LOOM making dinner right now and when they are done fixing the dinner. NCT goes to the door and see whose at the door.
Sakura mom & dad: Is y/n sama home ?
Nct: yes and who is this door ?
Sakura mom & dad: Sakura's parents and we are here to make sure our daughter apologizes to her properly with no pranks or bullying.
NCT: Ok and you guys can come in but y/n sama is sleeping right now.
Sakura mom & dad: when is she going to wake up
NCT: We'll wake her up
Sakura mom & dad: Ok and Sakura my dear daughter, we want you to apologize to y/n for what you did to her
Sakura: Ok
NCT: Y/n sama, wake up
Y/n: yes NCT sama and who is at the door ?
NCT: Sakura mom, dad, and their daughter
Y/n: *sits up on the couch and sees Sakura sitting next to her* h-hello Sakura family. It's been awhile since we talked. *scoots next to NCT*
NCT: Sakura san, please be careful with what you to say
Sakura: Ok
Sakura mom and Dad: Sorry for our daughter being rude to y/n sama.
NCT: Ok and y/n it's alright
Y/n: Ok and I'm sorry for not responding right away Sakura san.
Sakura: It's alright and how are you doing?
Y/n: I'm doing good and you ?
Sakura: I'm doing good and I'm really sorry for doing those things to you in the past. I wasn't even thinking about doing it but my other friends are forcing me to do.
Y/n: why would you listen to them ?! *cries while hugging NCT-Yuta*
Yuta: Y/n it's alright and Sakura, you knew y/n needed you but you went to far in the past. She's going to be moving to South Korea within two weeks or so.
Sakura: No way and I'm letting her leave without saying goodbye
Yuta: if you thought before bullying her with your other friends. Y/n wouldn't be in a situation where she forgot her own sister.
Sakura: So, you mean I did this to her ?
*looks at y/n with sympathy*
Yuta: pretty much and y/n, do you want to go to your room ?
Y/n: Yes Yuta sama
Yuta: Ok and WayV, please bring Y/n to her room
WayV: Ok