22

After y/n and NCT made it to the living room. They both start talking about random things then WayV, 8loom and Chayney are ready to go to the mall.
Y/n: R-ready to go ? *nervous*
NCT: Don't worry
WayV: Don't worry y/n sama, you have us and we'll deal with them together
Chayney: y/n, you'll be with us
Y/n: Ok
After leaving y/n's house, they all head to the mall to do some shopping of their own before heading back to the house.
Y/n: I had so much fun
NCT: Yeah
8loom: Same
Chayney: Yeah and we should do this more often
NCT: Yes and right princess
Y/n: Yeah and guess who I saw at the mall ?
NCT: Who
Y/n: Sakura san
NCT: Isn't she grounded
Y/n: Yes and she tried to talk to me at the women section for clothes at *random store*
NCT: Oh really and does her parents know she snuck out of her room
Y/n: I don't think so because they texted me that she is still grounded.
NCT: Ok and let's go home
Y/n: Ok
WayV: I hope she doesn't come near us Eve again.
8LOOM: Yeah
Chauncey: Yeah
After NCT, WayV, Chayney, 8LOOM and Y/n made back home. All of them go to their own rooms and rest before putting away their stuff that they bought from the mall.y/n sees Sakura outside of window.
Y/n: Sakura, what are you doing here ?
Sakura: I'm here to apologize for what I did in the past. My new friends used me to get back to you for ruining their day.
Y/n: I don't know Sakura, you hurt me by doing those things. I thought best friends don't break up their friendship.
Sakura: I know but I want you to be my best friend again.
Y/n: No and what you did to me hurt and I almost died
Sakura: I know but I have changed.
Y/n: I don't think you changed and I saw you have a new phone
Sakura: I need a phone to text and call you. So that we can hang out
Y/n: I don't get you at all, Sakura and why you change now after all those years of our friendship. You bully other people for your own gain of popularity just because I have famous South Korean boy group "NCT" as my family.
Sakura: I'm jealous that you get to see my favorite kpop and Jpop groups
Y/n: It's because I'm close to them by being their best friend who has their back and not letting them down just for ridiculous reason.
Sakura: Y/n, is it alright if I stay at your house ?
Y/n: No because NCT, Chayney, WayV, and 8LOOM are living with me in my own home for now. We're moving in two more weeks to South Korea for me to recover and work again.
Sakura: I know but I want you to stay in Japan
Y/n: No and my decision is final Sakura
Sakura: Please *begs on her knees*
Y/n: No and you should leave my house now or I'll call security or your parents.
Sakura: Not my parents
Y/n: Better leave now and go home
Sakura: Ok and please stay in Japan
Y/n: No and why? So that you can still use me for your own jealousy to other people.
Sakura: I know what I did was wrong but I'm really sorry for it