While Chayney is practicing, they notice Sakura outside of the recording studio.
Sakura: I can't believe I saw Chayney practing. Maybe I should go inside the studio and see them.
Manager: What are you doing here and I thought your y/n but your the girl who made y/n cry and be in the hospital.
Sakura:  I don't know what your talking about?!
Minato: *shows her the video*
Sakura: Minato !!! *hugs him*
Minato:  ugh......... *pushes her back*
Sakura: What was that for ?! *smirks*
Minato: Your not allowed in the building because of what you did to y/n.
Ibuki: Sakura san what are you doing here
Yuzu: your horrible to our precious y/n
Shuhei: yeah
Nayuta: Yeah
Sakura: Meeting you guys and having fun before I go home.
Manager: so and what is your plan on explaining to Asuka san about her little sister being in the hospital after that stunt you pulled at school today.
Sakura: I'm jealous of y/n getting boys to talk to her
Manager: That doesn't mean you do those things to her: Like bullying, Using, fake being friends, and controlling her like she is your puppet.
Sakura: Fine, I did those things to y/n and are you happy ?!
Manager: No and We're calling security
Security: Let's go  Sakura, you damaged y/n's career enough already.
Sakura: She doesn't deserve to be treated like a celebrity.
Security: so, you should have thought of that before you started being rude to y/n sama.
Sakura: I'm sorry about doing it
Security: Doesn't even count that y/n trusted you all her life but now, she's in a coma for what you did at school. Even your parents want you home after the principal called them. They are here and waiting for you.
Sakura mom: I'm sorry for what happened to y/n sama. I really hope she wakes up soon.
Sakura's dad: What kind of daughter would do this to her own best friend.
Sakura: I regret doing it
Sakura mom: The school called and we're disappointed in you for making y/n so lonely and not be with her. You are so grounded.
Sakura: Please give me one chance
Sakura dad: No more chances!!!!!! Your an embarrassment to our family. You destroyed y/n career by being like a fake friend to y/n sama. I don't even know my own daughter anymore.
Sakura: please mom and dad, Give me another chance.
Sakura mom: No
Sakura's dad: No more Sakura. I'm done being nice to you. So your not going to have a phone, or friends over at the house anymore but your going think of your actions. *grabs phone from his daughter* I was thinking giving this to y/n sama.
Sakura: No and not my phone !!!!!!
Sakura dad: You made your decision by doing something so arrogant to someone who is younger than you. Who is also a good person to the school, her sister (Asuka), and Chayney little princess.
Sakura: I was sorry
Sakura mom: I can't believe my own daughter would do something to y/n sama. your a bully to Asuka san eyes and to her only younger sister *slaps Sakura in the face*
Sakura : I know *holds right cheek*
Sakura dad: Lets go home and y/n's korean family in South Korea are disappointed in you and they are not happy for what you did Y/n sama today at school. You know her brothers (NCT, NCT 127, NCT Dream, NCT U, WayV & NCT DOJEJUNG) are mad at you as well.
Sakura: all of NCT ?!
Sakura mom: They are coming to Japan this week and you are not allowed to be near them because they are going to be recording here where 8LOOM and Chayney will be.
Sakura: I really want to see NCT
Sakura dad: Your not going out period!!!!! Not until you apologize to asuka for making y/n feel like someone who doesn't deserve to be around people that bully, Use, being fake friends and control them to do what you want. she's been mute for all her life!!!!!
Sakura: What do you mean ?!
Sakura mom: She's gone mute since Asuka and y/n's parents have passed away. Now, you being a fake best friend to y/n makes more worse for y/n sama. *cries while holding onto the car door*
Sakura: I'm really sorry and I'll apologize to y/n
Sakura Dad: I don't know if y/n will be able to forgive you now. Just let her be for now until she is stable and is out of the hospital.
Sakura: ok and Chayney, I'm really sorry for what I did
Chayney: We want you resign from our fan club as the  president for good. We don't want someone who made y/n be in the hospital. Bye *continues to practice before getting ready to leave*
Sakura: I'm your number one fan and you can't do this
Manager: Yes they can
Sakura: Ok