A seer's Oath

Imaya awoke in the dead of the night where no soul nor light walks in the darkness. She made sure Sierra remained unconscious with the help of the flower faeries that could induce sleep to any creature.

The pink faerie looked at her worriedly while sitting on Sierra's chest. 

"Your sight has been halved... It will be dangerous to face the being that you will soon face." It's soft voice rang in her ears. "Maybe you should bring one of the knights in your care with you, Imaya of the Gwendolyns."

Gwendolyn. It was the first time she heard the name after nine years. 

"I'm no longer a Gwendolyn..." Imaya uttered as she inhaled a breath and opened the window to bask under the blue moonlight. The fairie pursed her mouth before quietly turning to the glowing woman on the bed. After all, she was tasked to make her sleep soundly throughout the night. 

"I share with you the light of the moon... Bakunawa... Please, heed my humble call." 

In a little while, an enormous serpent like-dragon came face to face with the veiled woman, manifesting from thin air like a ghost. The beautiful blue scales glittered under the light of the smaller sun as the creature coiled in the atmosphere, floating in its mesmerizing superiority. "You have no fear summoning me despite losing half of your sight, little Gwendolyn." 

Imaya pursed her lips at the creature's derisive tone. "Yet here you are." She didn't back down. 

"Ha! A seer's pride is as disgusting as ever." The dragon hissed, showing the sharp rows of teeth in its mouth. "Nevertheless... I have given you my word. For helping me escape the Gwendolyns, I promised you three boons. I have already granted you two. What is your last wish?" 

Imaya relaxed and stared at the blinding life force in front of her. 

"Do you finally long for your sight? I can get it back for you." 

The light writhed in front of her, whispering a tempting offer. However, Imaya was not swayed as she pat the dragon's snout that was close to her face, evident by the hot breath on her skin.

"No..."

The hard scales rubbed on her skin harshly, almost drawing blood, but the serpent-like dragon moved out of her reach, shaking off  the mundane touch in revulsion, and preventing any wounds to her palm. 

"I am responsible for losing it. It is not something the Eldritch creatures should concern themselves with." 

"...What a foolish girl." Bakunawa veered away from her even more with a sneer.  "Then why have you called me? I am fervently admiring the rare full moon, and have no time to waste on affairs of the mortal plane." Bakunawa says so, but was momentarily blinded by a glowing... thing. In the pygmish sort of house referred to by humans as home, and it wasn't the blue orb in the sky. 

"There is a sinister person in this town. I want you to assist me to do a cleansing ritual... Please." 

"...Really Foolish." The dragon's head tilted to look inside the room, at the sleeping woman on the bed where a flower fairie sat trembling in Bakunawa's presence. "And who is this..? I sense a connection deep within her..." It look apalled as it blinked, it's pupils dilating. 

"You feel it, too..?" Imaya frowned. "It's not because of the flower fairie?"

"This woman... She is the same as Biyya..!" Bakunawa exclaimed. "To give it the shape of a weak human... What is that god thinking!?" Its sharp fins stood on ends in fury as it growled out angry remarks. "Perhaps, she is being harmed by the one you seek to cleanse?"

A being the same as Biyya..? Imaya wanted to ask questions, but the moon will not stay for long. They must quickly depart to find the one responsible for the enchantment.