Please please please read! 6-26-23

Hey everyone! So, I wrote this stupidly cringy book two years ago (I think) and I was rereading it, and I almost took it down right then and there. I am SO sorry for anyone who had to endear this shitty, sappy, lovesick- just ew- book. 

I am planning on going back and TOTALLY redoing the plot. I really want to focus more on Griffin and Venus's hardships, which I didn't portray very well when it was first written. I'm going to keep the same high school plot, but I'd rather them bond over trauma rather than instant love if that makes ANY sense.

I absolutely adore Griffin and Venus's love story, (it would be better if it was well written, but that's beside the point) so if any of you want to reread once I'm totally finished rewriting, go for it. 

This book has almost 75k reads, and I am so, so thankful. It's like one second I looked up, and people loved it. (I really don't know how.) 

I do feel like my writing has improved a lot, and I hope you all think so too. 

At the moment, I am writing a second-chance romance, called Cruel Summer. The first few chapters are up if anyone wants to follow along with that process.

Anyway, thank you, guys, SO much for the support on everything I've done. I won't take the original book down until I have everything in order. 

Thanks for your patience!