There princess

*2 years later

(In the Dream Team home)

"Where are you yn?" George looked under the table and rose his head meeting sapnap.

"What are you doing?" 

"I'm trying to find yn were playing hide and seek but its been awhile"

"YOU SICK BITC-"

"Woah whats going on over hear" Dreams deep voice made the two others head turn.

(The SMP FOREST)

yn was playing hide and seek with gogy and saw the front door open. Yn was never allowed outside alone to deiced to go. Now she is running around playing in a pile of flowers she found not far but far away.

TOMMY POV

"Come on tubbo lets go" Me and tubbo deiced to go on a little adventure outside of L'manberg.

"I'm coming but can we stop at the flower area near the cliff I planted a daisy there awhile ago and I wanted to see if it grew"

"Sure big man" Me and tubbo swing arcross the tree branches still we made it then we heard a small giggle. We both looked at each other and decided to investigate. We saw the cutest little baby girl sitting by herself playing in the flowers. 'Awww escaped both of our lips'.

"Can we keep her" Tubbo said while petting her.

"What Tubbo NO she isnt a pet she might be someones kid. But what fucker would leave there child alone"

"Tommy dont cuss infront of her"

"Oh shit, sorry"

"Should we take her back to L'manberg?"

"Eh sure she is adorable but lets stay out for a bit before going back cuz I need a rest" Tubbo nodded as I layed down on the ground next to the little girl who was playing with hair and putting flowers in it while tubbo was doing the same to her. Her little giggles made my heart fucking melt and when she also said little words we even taught her are names.

(THE DREAM TEAM HOUSE)

"YOU FUCKING LOST HER!"

'Well umm not exactly we were just playing hide and seek."

Dream went out of the living room and peaked at the door.

"The doors open." Dream said coldly. He grabbed his jacket and went out the door with his sword.

*10 minutes later

Dream heard the sound of giggling then heard a very fimillar voice say "Were gonna name you daisy" "Yep since we found you right by my daisy"

'Daisy? found you?' Dream deiced to take a look and as soon as he saw yn sitting covered in flowers sitting on the lap of his worst enemy he ran as fast as he could to them. Tommy was taken by surpries and hid yn in his arms.

"What the fuck do you want dream?"

"Oh nothing-"Dream circled around them. "Just my yn back"

"Your yn? This is Daisy?" Tubbo said confused "Wait.. she's ur daughter?"

"Yes.No give her back"

yn tried to jump out of tommy's hand with tears in her eyes saying dreams name in the cutest way possible.

"Wait daisy you want to go to this man? HE KILLS PEOPLE. Theres no way Im giving an innocnet child to a phycopath like you." Tommy spat out

With that his mind was into naming things how dreams a bad parent yn slipped out of his hands and ran into dream. Dream picked her up and left tommy screaming like a phycopath.

(AGAIN AT THE DREAM TEAMS HOUSE)

"I'm home"

"Did u find yn" Geroge and Sapnap said in sink.

"Yes I did" Dream said while giving yn a kiss on the cheek."Your not allowed to play hide and seek again. We need to put a baby gate on the hallways"

"I can ask puns to make it" geroge said.

"Good."

"No Tommy Tubbo" yn said this and all the three men turned to her.

"What did you just say?" Sapnap said coming closer to yn. Tears formed in the baby's eyes she was just having fun. "Come on princess lets get you into your PJs then we will eat dinner. Gogy hows that coming along?"

"Oh yea its almost ready" and with that dream went to his room and shut the door saying 'call me when its done'. with that sapnap went to get yn a cute princess pj and putting yn in the bathtub. 

After he got yn cleaned up he changed her into her pjs.

"Aww my little princess"

"Princess crown!"

Sapnap picked yn up and but a plastic crown on her that was sitting on her dresser and took her downstairs.

"Ah sapmap I was just about to say dinners ready"

"Shutup and take yn"

George put yn into her highchair and sat at the table as dream and sapnap came and sat aswell. George but some mashed potatos infront of yn with some peas while the others had a normal dinner.

*Ding dong

Dream got up and opened the door to see-