The ball.

They arrived at the great walls of l'manberg. The whole area was decorated yn leaped out of dreams arms and ran around but gerorge held her arm firm because on the way dream gave them all a big lecture to keep yn away from l'manbergains. Dream met up with alyssa and the kissed. yn hated that and said which made everyone chuckle exept alyssa. She schoffed which made dream look at her weirdly. Sapnap saw Karl and they both hugged yn was also happy to see karl because he was always so nice to her she hugged him and he picked her up and gave her a kiss on her head.

They all went there seprate ways but yn stayed with gerorge. Before dream left he crouched down to yn and told her that he will always now whats she is up to so she better be good . Yn and george went inside and geroge held yns hand and ran up to quakity. 

"Hey big Q"

"Hey gogy, hey princess"

"Ello mr Q"

"Hahhaa what an angel. you know theres another young I saw who might be a little older but could get along with yn while me and u get some drinks?"

"Hm Ig that wont hurt where they?"

"Right there"

He pointed to fundy and then lifted yn up to show her and pushed her off into the croud to go to him while him and geroge left. Gerorge was always muniplated around quaikity so he thought everything he was right and a smart choice.

Yn got scared as the place was so big she got scared of everyone also due to the fact she had never seen that many people in her life. Yn started walking around asking everyone if they had seen a man named gogy but everyone thought they where just a kid wilbur probaly hired. Until yn asked another man who was tall and looked like gogy.

She grabbed his leg and hugged it saying "Gogy, Gogy ur taller!" until the face turned around and said "I'm not gogy, but who are you darling"

"yn"

"well yn what are u doing her alone? Oh shoot yn!"

"Huh?"

wilbur picked up yn and started calling for dream.

Dream POV

Me and alyssa where having a great time. I think I want her to be the one I spend the rest of my life with. I completly forget about yn until my hand accidently touched my ear and I heard yn's voice asking random people for gogy. SHE IS ALONE AND LOST. I feel so stupid I start screaming her name until I hear Wilbur.

"WILBUR OVER HERE"

"DREAM"

wilbur came over to me with yn in his hands. I feel like a shit person someone could have found out she was our princess and my weakness.

"YN who allowed u to roam around on your own! Wheres gogy!?

"He went bye bye with Q"

"Agh"

I picked yn up and made sure to not let her go. I wanted to propose to Alyssa tonight but yn was more important. All of a sudden Alyssa came up to me.

"Hey, whats the little kid doing here?"

"Oh um George isnt really capable of taking care of her on his own so yea"

"So she has to ruin are time togther?"

"ah um sorry I just cant let her go by herself"

"Well if she's gonna be here why dont you go do your stuff and I'll spend some time with her"

"Really um okay just keep her safe"

I trust Alyssa alot so I went over to Wilbur to thank him while she left with yn.

Alyssa POV

Agh I cant stand this brat. I took her outside of the thing and she asked me where are we going with her stupid voice I just told her to shutup which she did. Once we where outside she was about to ask me..

"What are we doin-"

SLAP

She starts crying like crazy and I run inside and leave her out. She tries following me and I drop her to the ground. Im not gonna let her ruin my chances to be the wife of SMP owner. As I run inside I see dream coming towards me. Oh shit what do I say.\

"Hey darling wheres yn?"

"Yn? Oh umm"

at that moment the little brat came running crying with stupid scraps on her knees.  Ahg why!

"YN"

DREAM POV

yn came running inside crying with scraps on her knees and arms and her dress was all dirty. With a big red mark on her cheek. I was in shock.

"Alyssa what did u do?!"

she had no words and she ran outside. I quickly found geroge and sapnap and we went home..