Wha-

It was a new day and yn was smiling running down the stairs into sapnaps arms. Dream was making breakfast for everyone. 

"Wheres gogy?" yn asked sounding worried.

"hm he hasent come down yet" Sapnap thought out load.

"Princess? Go Tell him to come downstairs." Dream said from the kitchen.

yn rushed her little legs back up the stairs and went to georges room. She busted the room only to find him not there. Yn was confused she yelled for him but no replie. yn with a confused face went downstairs to sapnap dragging him back up to his room with him.

"Wha-"

"see no gogy"

"GEORGE WHERE R U!?"

sapnap looked around the room seeing blood on the window frame aswell as it wide open. With that many things broken as well as a picture frame of yns photo.

Dream heard Sapnap yell and came up.

"Whats wrong?"

He examined the room with a shocked face. Everyone stayed queit. Dream went over and peered out the window. He saw a little red bow tie flying through the wind. Sapnap cam over and imeditly noticed it too. They both went to there rooms leaving yn alone.

She looked around seeing Georges things misplaced. yn was hungery so a couple minutes later she went over to dreams room and knocked at his room. There was no answer. She then went downstairs and sat on the couch. 

Sapnap and Dream flew out of there rooms out the door while yn asked where they where going. Yn felt sad that they left her alone without saying bye even gogy so she deided to follow them. It was hard to keep up with them but she stayed as queit as possible. 

Yn wasnt fast enough tho. She lost them and didnt know where to go anymore. She decided to just go staight. After a couple minutes she found the big walls of l'manberg. Yn ears then made her head turn. She heard Dream yelling so she followed the noise.

Once yn saw dream and wilbur fighting she wanted to cry. Someone put there hand on her shoulder which startled her. Yn turned around to see a guy in a black and white mask.

"Who are you"

"Im ranboo, darling. Whats your name"

"yn.."

"Thats a pretty name. Now yn what are you doing here alone"

"Im here to find gogy!"

"Who is gogy?"

"Gogy? Is gogy!"

"Are you here with someone"

"yes"

"who?"

"Dream and Sapnap, but they dont know im here"

"Wait why?! ohhhhh, your a little devil arent you?"

yn shrugged her shoulders.

"WAIT YOUR LIVING WITH THE DREAM TEAM"

"hm"

"TF follow me darling your abt to start a whole new life"

yn didnt really here ranboo but he gave her a peice of chocolate which won her heart and made her follow him to.....