Found.

The tall man continued walking while trying to keep his hand sturdy as possible not wanting to wake y/n up. 

------------------------------

The 4 boys sat on the couch tired after searching for y/n the whole night. Dream got up and went to his room and sat near his bed crying crazy admiring the pictures of y/n he had in his room, he could barley breath and his jaw was so tried from screaming y/n's name. Sapnap just sat still not showing any emotion, he was simply just staring at the picture of yn on her birthday hanged up on the wall. George had fallen asleep with dried tear drops on his cheeks. Punz decided to clean up as there place was a mess, he also tired to cook for them but they all refused to eat. 

At the crack of dawn all of them sat in there rooms and punz went home some time before. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. The 3 boys rushed downstairs to the front door. Sapnap looked at george and Dream before twisting the door knob.

And there laid a little girl in the arms of a tall man with long pink hair. Dream stood still not knowing what to do. George quickly took y/n out of his arms and started kissing her forhead and hugging here. Sapnap looked at y/n then at tecnoblade, he went up to him and gave him a big hug telling him with his swollen voice "Thankyou".

"I-I don't understand, How did you find her?" Dream spoke up while cupping y/n's face. "I found her sleeping in a bush while heading to a village." Techno replied. "Goodbye." He spoke before vanishing off.

Y/n slowly woke up and opened her eyes, a smile came to her lips. "PAPA!" The boys looked at her admiring her.

"So lets make it clear we NEVER.EVER. leave the house without y/n." Dream said.

"Yea-yea um lets just refresh our brains shall we?" George spoke.

"We shouldnt question her yet it might be overwheling lets just go out to eat tonight to celebrate, Princess do u want to go to fancy place?"

"Yes!" She jumped up and sat on sapnaps lap.

"Perfect then."

"Me hungry.." Y/n said while putting her hand on her stomach. "I'll make pancakes, yn want to help me?" George replied

"Yea, I want to mix it!"

"Alright, go change and take a bath first while I make it"

"Okie"

"I'll set the table." Sapnap said while getting up and heading to the kitchen with george right behind him."

"Alright princess I guess it just me and you, lets go get you cleaned up." Dream picked y/n up to her room while picking out some clothes. He then took her to  his bathroom and go her cleaned up and into a normal top and tights. He then caried her downstairs and sat her into her high chair at the table where everyone else sat and enjoyed breakast.

:)