A letter?

"Wilbur."

"Dream."

"Why are you here? Ahh you must be here to apologies"

"What.. Apologies for what?!?!"

"Your fucking brothers STOLE MY DAUGHTER"

"Oh.. yn? Well I have kept my promise dream. I didnt tell anyone about her so they must of thought she was alone."

"Hm well tell them they better not lay there crusty hands on her again"

"Iv had enough of you. Take this"

Wilbur handed dream a card and left. Dream when back to the dinner table and told everyone what happened. After they finshed dinner george picked up yn and took her to the living room while sapnap put the dishes in the kitchen. Dream took yn from george and but yn on his lap.

"No yum yum?"

"Ah SAPNAP ON YOUR WAY BACK GRAB YN A COOKIE"

"ALRIGHT, there you go princess"

"Yay!"

Sapnap sat down and dream started reading the letter.

"Dear the dream team. This is wilbur Soot..from L'manberg. I would like to ask you guys if your willing to come to the annul L'manberg ball. Please dress fancy and we mean no harm or war this is a sperate occasion. Its tommorrow night starts at 6pm sharp. You can each bring a plus 1. PS you can bring the little one."

"Woah Dream I think we should go" Sapnap countinuted trying to convinve Dream to go and george joined in. yn didnt really understand at first but then did when gogy said party and fun. yn never really got to go anywhere because the three boys wanted her to be safe as she was there weakness. The only reason Wilbur found out is that she followed Dream to l'manberg and as she couldnt keep up so she strated crying when  Wilbur and dream where talking.

Dream at the end decided to go and also bring Alyssa as his plus 1. Yn never liked alyssa because once she gave her a cookie before bed and then called dream and lied and said 'I went to say goodnight but I caught her like this'. And yn got in trouble. She also hated yn because she got alot of attention for being a baby.

Sapnap asked karl out and george made yn his plus 1 which dream thought was adorable. But was scared George might hand yn to someone else since he is gullible. 

Dream took yn to his room.

"Hey princess?"

"yea!"

"How about we sleep in my room tonight? Like a sleepover! How does that sound?"

"Yes!! YAY YAY YAY"

yn ran to her room and got her favorite stuff animal. And ran back into dreams arms. He brushed her teeth and layed her down on his bed. And layed beside her till she fell asleep which took awhile. He brushed his fingers through her hair and got up. 

He opened his cobourd and took out a tiny pendent on a chain. He went over to yn and put it on her. Admiring both necklances of her. He went to the bathroom and changed. He took off the mask and layed beside her gliding his fingers through her soft hair.