Las Nevadas

"GEORGE, SAPNAP DID ANYONE PACK Y/NS BAG?" Dream yelled from his room.

Sapnap came barging in, "NO! where leaving in 5 hours relax!"

"I'm sorry yea okay anyway are you and george ready?"

"I am, don't know about george. I'll go pack yn's stuff while you do whatever you doing"

"Get out!"

Sapanp left to yn's room and saw her sitting on the ground playing with her dolls. He crouched down beside her.

"Princess do you want to help you back?"

"YES YES" yn said excitedly. 

"Okay so lets get your frozen suitcase out and your frozen backpack"

Sapnap filled yns suitcase with clothes and fancy dresses and then asked yn which toys she would want to bring with her. He filled half the backpack with toys and the other half with her milk and bottle as well as her sippy cup.

Sapnap and yn went downstairs to put the luggage by the door. Gerorge was in the kitchen packing the food for them in a huge picnic bastic as well as a mini cooler filled with water and drinks.

"Gogyyyy" yn ran over to geroge as he flew her up as he picked her. Then all of a sudden Dream came down with all his luggage.

"Dream do you really need 4 suitcases?" Geroge asked.

"No but one is for weapons and another one is filled with yns stuff and shoes so I really only have 2"

"Alright people quit bickering lets go" 

Three horses where tied up outside. Dream disapeared into a cornner then came out with 3 small carts and attached each of them. Sanap and george helped but all the luggae into each cart and hopped on there horses. Dream picked up y/n and locked up the house. He placed her on his horse then hopped on himself telling her to hold on.

They all then started there journey to Las Nevadas.