Questions.

Dream POV

I was completly shocked of what happened to yn and scared, But why would Alyssa do this I trusted her. When we arrived home I washed yn up without a single word and sat her down in the living room with a drunk geroge and sapnap and karl worried for yn.

"Yn"

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me everything that happened once you went with Alyssa?"

"we went and she slapped me.. she told me to stay far from you and and.."

Her little sobs broke my heart. Why did I trust and think she was the one. Karl then spoke up.

"Dream you should beat yourself up for it. Its not your fault."

"But I trusted Alyssa.."

"Yea she was amzaing for you its just she didnt like the fact you didnt give all your attention to her and you would always love yn more"

"And she has to understand that. Yn is my world, my princess I will never love anyone more then her and thats final."

"Im glad cause she is speacail and she has to pay foor what she did to yn, come here darling"

I picked yn up promising my self to never let her go with anyone else I said goodnight to everyone while Sapnap and Karl took care of Puking Gerorge. 

I took a shower and put yn on my bed and came out she ran and hugged me eyes all watery.

"I promise you princess I will never let you get hurt like this ever again"

"pinky promise?"

"I pinky promise love"

I layed her down and put her to bed and once she fell asleep I took the neclace I put on her and plugged it into my device and heard everything that happened. I couldnt help but cry seeing what I put her through. Love really makes you blind. I layed beside her strking her hair and fell asleep.