Birthday.

It had been 1 week and dream had kept yn inside the house at all time.  He still hasnt spoke to Alyssa yet but still missed her. 

Today was yn's birthday. The dream team had planned and amazing day for her once she woke up. There little princess was turning 3. Before yn had woken up this morning  they guys decorated the whole house with a bronze theme along with a gaint stash of presents;. Dreams were wrapped green, georges blue, and sapnaps red.

Yn sleepy eyes walked down the stairs and Dream picked her up and yelled-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS"

Her laughs were too adorable. Sapnap got her ready and a birthday girl dress along with a tiara and sat down for breakfast.

"What do you want for breakfast princess?"

"I choose?"

"Yep"

"WAFFLES"

They guys toasted up some waffles and all ate while listening to yn say the things she wanted to do today now that she was a big girl. Karl, punz , and drista came over to celebrate. Once they where all having some fun the doorbell rang. Dream didnt invite anyone else to he was querious who it might be.

Dream opened the door to a man with long pink hair pig features.

"TECHNO?!"

"Move aside where is she?"

"yn?"

with that Technoblade went into the living room and picked yn up and hugged her.

"Happy birthday Aphradite"

"no no no"

yn jumped out of Techno's arms

"Im a big girl now"

"Oh hahahah how adorable, I got you a gift"

"Really!"

"Yep here you go aphradite"

yn opened the box right away seeing a pink hair extenstion and a  pig ears headband and a sword.

"I want you to be just like me"

"Techno is the a real sword?"

"Ofcourse Sapnap how else will she learn"

Dream took the sword out of yns hands and took it away without a word. Yn was stuped.

When they all went over to cut the cake Techno had left. Yn was so happy and smilling while dream was taking a pic of her until he saw the bruise on her arm. He felt gilty but was happy she was ok. 

(I hope you guys like this book so far I got more then 100 reads thanks so much Loves! and please vote and Im running out of ideas for the next chapters so if you have any please tell me! Drink water! Rest well! Eat food you earned it! Dont stress loves!)