Hours before..

DREAM POV

Everyone got up and I made some oatmeal for myself. yn was still sleeping peacefully and as I finshed up the door bell rang. I got up and saw punz.

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"Oh heya I was just stopping by to tell you I think I discovered how to make a healing potion"

"Really? Well then lets go back to the lab to try it out"

Me and punz when to the lab not to far away. We had been trying to create a healing potion for ages but nothings working. The main reason I need the potion is to be powerful and not die of wounds for all the fights I do. Eventully me and punz arrived at the lab and he read from a paper what he put into it.

"Neither wart and two bottles of water"

"Thats all?"

He noded his head and shot a cow with his bow then threw a glass of the potion onto the cow and the blood kept driping.

"Ah man well yea" I left and went back home. yn was waiting for me at the door. 

"Oh hey princess" 

"ello" she said with the cutest smile. I looked down to see if she still had the necklaces still on. Thank god she did. I tried to explain her about the ball wilbur invited us to and how  not to talk to her new friends tommy and tubbo that there bad. She wasnt very happy about it and ran away saying no. A minute later sapnap came down holding her. She looked so cute with her teary eyes.

"Ah man I don't know how to convince her, what if she grows up to joining the wrong team"

"Our princess? She will never betray us. For now she is only 2. She just wants to see people other than us everyday"

"Makes sense but she has to learn one day"

"She will dont worry"Sapnap kissed her on the cheek and left to put yn on a nap.

TIME SKIP 

3RD PERSON PERSPECTIVE 

Geroge came into yn's room and gently woke her up. After yn's good nap she was now in good mood and morally forgot what dream said. Gerorge picked her up and put her in a cute puffy navy blue dress. He comed her hair and sat her down in his room and got ready himself while he tried to tell yn about what bad things the l'manbergs did to them to make her not found of them. It did kinda work. 

After geroge got ready they both went downstairs. Dream and sapnap were already there and ready.

"You guys all set to go?" Dream said.

everyone nodded and agreed and dream took yn from gerorge's hand and tapped her nose hear her soft giggles. They all left the house to L'manberg.

READER NOTE

Ello angels!

I was wondering if you guys can leave comments and tell me some more ideas to add in the story! Ik this is a short chapter but stay tuned for 'The ball.'