Left.

"Mr Ranboo?"

"Yes darling"

"I want to see gogy"

"Ah well where does this gOgY live?"

"At my home!"

"Wait.. How does this person look like?"

y/n started describing how gerorge looks.

"So you lived with these people your whole life?"

"Yes!"

"Oh fuck there gonna kill me-"

"Fuk?"

"oop dont say that, and um do you by any chance remember where you lived before y/n?"

Y/n shock her head and looked down. "Well you definitely dont live here anymore." Ranboo when upstairs and got a backpack in there he put snacks and a water bottle aswell as an action figure. He picked up the little girl and walked until he reached L'manberg. He then went a little ahead to a forest where he set y/n down on a rock. 

"Well um I dont wanna die so do you remember my name?"

"Umm Ranboo?"

"Ahh fuck um no its Dave, RANBOO is my friend okay?"

"Okay..Im cold"

"I'm sorry kid you deserve a much better life... bye"

With that Ranboo left leaving y/n alone at sunset and there she started to cry.

--------

"WHERE THE FUCK COULD SHE BE" Dream said in raging tears. "We d-dont know dream! where just as worried as you"George said with tears streaming down his face.

"What if she's dead? WHAT IF SHES DEAD" Sapnap yelled along with grabing Punz by the colar.

"I'm going to the lakes."

"I'm going to look around the house."

"I'll go look in the forests"

"I'll go to L'manberg."

All of the four men left i search from there princess.

----------

Y/n was sitting crying behind a bush left alone and tired. Soon she had fallen asleep in the dark night. A tall man had been walking down that very same path and saw a trail, he decided to follow it until it stopped. He eyed around until he saw a childs foot pocking out.He sliced the bush with his sword only to see y/n.

"Oh princess how did you get here"

He picked her up and slowly rocked her so she wouldn't up. He gently moved the hair out of her face and started walking another direction.

----------

Who do you guys think this man who rescued y/n is?