Shit

BACK IN L'MANBERG

"WE KNOW YOU HAVE GEORGE WILBUR"

"Woah calm down Dream. You have no proof I did"

"Okay whats this then"

Dream holds his arm up high with his fitted combat gloves holding a red tie. Wilbur and the others watching turned and looked at Tommy. His tie was missing from his unifrom.

"Now give him back."

"FIRST give us are independence"

"Ha no, Goodbye."

Dream left and Sapnap not far behind. Once the where a far distance from l'manberg Sapnap rushed over to dreams side.

"Dudee we need george YN NEEDS him."

"okay."

"What do you mean okay!? We have to go get him"

"Get him from where"

"YOU IDOIT FROM THE ENEMY"

"Dont be stupid he is at home"

They had reached to the entrace of there house. Dream slowy opened the door, Sapnap ran inside and saw george playing cards with Punz.

"Huh??"

"Talking to Wilbur was a distraction, while Punz went and got George" Dream says while putting his hand on sapnaps shoulder.

"Oh and guys wheres Yn? I supposed she went with you guys cuz she isnt here" George spoke up.

Dream ran and searched the whole house and went everwhere he could think of. He even asked Tubbo but he didnt see her either.

"Shit." Is all Dream said before claspsing on his bedroom floor hours later.

(Hi guys :) I'm sorry I didnt update in a while I was caught up with alot of things and I just didnt have time Im really sorry. This is also a quick short chapter but I hope to update alot more. The next part will probally be Tommorw or the day after.)