Let Me Do It! | Pre-Time

"FOOOOD!" A raven haired boy flings across the deck towards the kitchen after what he'd smelled was a powerful delicious sent.

  Sanji inside who got interrupted by the loud yell of his captain knew this was coming, but he had to keep his anger in if he was gonna cook for the crew, especially for the girls.. maybe Usopp too if that's what he's thinking.

  Both Sanji and Usopp developed their small relationship maybe about weeks or months ago, but both of them still kept it a secret from the crew due to the fact of what could've been their reaction when they found out the sniper and the cook are together. Well, maybe except for Zoro, Robin and Nami who already knew, Luffy's a little close to figuring out but hasn't got the brain to know what love is.

  "Could you be patient for once you little brat!?" Sanji yelled at the raven who's by the table as he cooked the food with ease. Even when he's not looking.

  "C'mon! I'm hungry, and you can't say that Infront of your captain! That's rude!" Luffy pouted against the edge of the table with a frowned look.

  "Whatever.." Sanji turned back as he continues making food for the other, especially Luffy.

  Then two more of the crew came in to the kitchen with empty but hungry belly's, a deer and a big muscular SUPERRB robot-man.

  "Mm, that smells so good!~" Chopper said with delight.
  "Yep! I SUPERRB agree!" Said by Franky with that typical SUPER voice of his.

"You two can sit down, lunch is gonna be ready in just a few minutes so don't end up impatient like this brat over here." Sanji stated Luffy who's already impatient and pouting by the table.

  "HEYY! I HEARD THAT!" The raven yelled.

  Both the little deerling and half human robot man sat down by the table and eventually the trio (Luffy, Franky and Chopper) talked to each other turning into a conversation.

  Surprised to see Luffy finally being patient for once in his life.

  More of the crew came in with Zoro, Nami, Robin, Brook, Jinbe and Usopp as well.

  At a perfect timing Sanji was already done making the food and served them right up first to Nami, Robin and Usopp before the rest of the crew.

  "Tch, typical seeing you serving food to the girls first than the rest of us pervert." Zoro in the back sitting by the table with a usual face he's putting up whenever Sanji is around.

  "Hey, I'm no pervert!" Sanji tries to defend himself.

  "Oh really? Says to the person who IS a pervert." Zoro banged against the table as he stood up raising his voice.

  "WELL, SAYS A PERSON WHO'S A MARIMO!" Sanji also raised his voice but keeping the food on his hands balanced.

  "YOU WANNA GO?" Zoro then grabs one of his sword by the side of his hips.

  "YOU BET I AM! I COULD EVEN THROW A PAN RIGHT AT YA!" Sanji sets down the food and grabs a nearby pan by the stove.

  "YOU LITTLE MOTHERFOKIN BI-"
  "WOULD YOU TWO CUT IT OUT!?" Nami then yells at the two preventing this argument into becoming a huge fight.

  "Seriously, you guys need to get, a, Long!" The oranged hair then facepalms herself from disappointment.

  "Sorry Nami-Swan!" Sanji bows down as he apologizes to the orange woman.

  Everybody else just chuckled or ether laughed, Zoro didn't even mind because he has been scolded before from Nami or anyone else.
  But for now, Sanji then stood straight and grabbed the rest of the food that he settled down and gave the rest to the crew.

  • • • *Inserts crow flying*

  As everyone finished their meals and left the kitchen, Sanji was left behind with Usopp with him for assist to clean up the mess that everyone made.

  "Sanji, you know you can't just start a fight during before y'know?" Usopp says concernly

  "I'm sorry, sorry okay? I didn't mean it it's just that my anger just got over me. ." Sanji tried honestly.
  "I'll do the dishes for ya, whaddya say?" Usopp insist.

  "No, it's fine Usopp, don't go protesting on me when you try to insist-"
  "But I want to!" Usopp raised his voice like a child would do.

  "Idiot, don't you even listen? I'll do it and that's a cooks job after cooking and serving meals."
  "Well I think that you need an assist, and cooks always have an assistant for help! And I the great Usopp will be your assist!" Usopp says with his thumb on his chest and felt confident.

  "Well, what about. ." Sanji then pulls close to Usopp trapping him right by the table with both of his arms right beside his hips.

  "S-Sanji, your getting too close you-" The blonde pulled close at the snipers lip colliding with such passion.

  The both of them stayed in that position not long until the blonde pulled away.
  The sniper panted slowly as the blonde looked at him with both of their saliva connecting like a bridge. But you know when something connects, they separate.

  "Now.. as I was saying, how about you just clean up the table?" Sanji then took the advantage.

  "You idiot! You know that this won't convince me anymore.." The sniper pulled away with a pour hiding his small blush.

  The blonde then looked closer at the sniper with a smirk.

  "But then again, at least your helping me~" The cook whispered against the curled ravens ears. That made him blush and felt a tingle when feeling his warm and soft breaths.

  "Sanji, please d-don't do that.." The sniper clings onto the cooks chest and grips tight.

  "Sorry love. ^^" Sanji then hugs the sniper as he clings in close.
  "Mmh.." The sniper mumbles onto the cooks chest.

  Then the cook kisses on top of the curled ravens forehead and leans his head won onto the snipers lovely fluffy curly hair with a warm smile.

  "Love you idiot ♡"

  "Mhhmn." The sniper mumbles onto the cooks chest.

  "Ahah, whaddya say?" The blonde pulled him away from his chest showing his blushed face.

  "Love you too." The snipe looked away with an embarrassed cute face.

   The both then snuggled for at least 10 minutes before letting go and go do the things they have to do.

----------

First One shot!!

Second one shots will might be coming soon ;))