Cuffed | Part 1

Yo guys chill, I ain't dead yet.
Just taking a break and working on a new book called One Piece: LIE.
It's a movie-like book where it's based off some mind control and etc. That's why I've been inactive lately.

I've also just graduated school and now moving up, so yeah. I'm probably giving y'all boredom when reading this so lemme ask you guys this:

Basically this is a story Oneshot like parts, where there are multiple parts that the Oneshot has, so yeah. These Oneshots have parts now.

Don't worry, I haven't grown out of my Sanuso obsession, I just think of it as a wholesome ship or a warm ship between Sanji and Usopp, more of maybe like a platonic or chaotic kind of relationship. (In between.)

So yeah, let's get this Oneshot Part started.

        The ocean waves sways around the clear sea. Sun rays shining down, reflecting off of the seas clear waters.

        The Thousand Sunny rocks by the swaying waves from the ocean, cradling along steadily.

        The Straw Hats were just minding their own business, the captain sitting on the head of Sunny, Franky teaching the Fishman Jinbe some catchphrase meanings, Chopper inside the infirmary doing whatever doctors do I guess, Robin laying down by a hanging hammock between some poles, Nami watering her Tangerines, Brook singing his iconic song, and Sanji inside the kitchen washing the plates after breakfast.

        Down to the workshop was Usopp fixing up the rutter after it broke down all of a sudden, could have been the Sea King they've been fighting off for food that broke it.

        As some seconds go by, a rumble on Usopps stomach bursts out as he was working on the rutter.

        'Huh, Hungry again? But didn't I just ate..?' Usopp thought to himself after his stomach rumbles in a verge of need for food.

        He shrugs it off as he decides to get up and work on the rutter later.

        The curled raven head up to the kitchen to get something to eat by the fridge, luckily their captain wasn't there or he would've already ate all the food by now.

        He sighs in relief as his Butterscotch Pie piece was still untouched, he reached in to get it but then was interrupted by the sound of someone saying "Ahem.."

        Usopp turned around to see on who it was, none other but Sanji leaning against the counter pouting, letting out a small smoke cloud from his cigar speaking to the curled raven.

        "Didn't you just already ate?" He says, putting up a stern face.

        "I did, I maybe just didn't eat much on breakfast." He chuckles as he grabs his Butterscotch Pie.

        The blonde sighs. "Here, let me heat it up for you." He lend out his hand, offering the raven to preheat the pie.

        "Oh, thanks I guess." He hands it over, thanking the blonde.

        As the raven hands out the cold pie, the blonde then gets it from his hands putting it on the oven before turning it on to preheat it.

        "You should eat more when it's lunch, I ain't letting a crew go skinny into bones if they don't eat much." He says in a serious tone, but had some concern tint of it.

        "Well uhm, okay I guess. But I'm just saying that I didn't eat much after breakfast, so don't get too concerned about it." The raven says, trying to calm down the blonde as he chuckles a bit knowing how sure of a cook the blonde is when trying to feed his crew.

        With some small talk, the oven then dings a sound-like bell, preheat is done.

        "Alright, here's your pie I guess." The blonde then gives back the butterscotch to the raven. He then looks back with a blushed stern face as he looks away.

        "Thanks Sanji!" The raven thanked the blonde. The raven then leaves the kitchen heading back to the workshop.

        The blonde watches as he goes back to fix the rutter. He looks at the counter with a frustrated face before kicking it a bit hard, angered by something.

        The blonde sighs and looks back to the counter, looks like Usopp forgot to bring a drink with him.

        Though the blonde doesn't have anything else to do, he decides to bring a cup and fill it with water for Usopp to drink when he finishes his work.

        He then heads over to the workshop bringing a glass of water with him.

        As the blonde arrives at the door he knocked, hoping Usopp would answer.

        "Who is it?" Usopp questions as his voice was mumbled by the door.

        "It's me, Sanji." He answers as he comes in.

        "You just forgot your drink." Sanji then approaches the raven.

        Usopps eyes widen as Sanji wasn't looking in his way, he then gets up and shouts out "Sanji wait! Watch where your stepping-"

        Though raven warned the blonde, it was already too late as he slips from the oil in the ground. It made Sanji slid from left to right, before coming into a halt when slamming his body on a table.

        Sanji grunts as he was still standing after hitting the table "Sanji! Are you okay!?" The worried raven says as he heads over to the blonde.

        "Yeah I'm fine.." He says before touching one of Usopps inventions, he then heard a click as he places down his hand above the invention.

        Suddenly, the weight Sanji was putting on the invention triggers it, cuffing Sanjis right arm.

        "What the- Usopp what is this!?" He panicked as he tries to get it off.

        "Don't worry, that's just a reinforced hand-cuff just in case if we ether encounter another enemy or whatsoever. I can get it off in no time." The raven then reassures and tries to calm down the blonde once again.

        He then puts his hand over and around the blondes cuffed hand, trying to take it off.

        But then, as Usopp was struggling a bit taking off the cuff, he then accidentally hits Sanji's other arm that was holding the water, making it fall and land on the device.

        Both Sanji and Usopp widens their eyes, hoping nothing went wrong when the cuffs were sprinkled in water.

        Though they weren't lucky as the cuffs then started to zap and go haywire, Usopps left hand then gets cuffed as well. Leaving the both of them coffee together.

        "So, who was the one saying Can get it off in no time?" Sanji says sarcastically to Usopp next to him.

To be continued. .
See you on the next part/oneshot!