Cuffed | Part 2

"So who was the one saying.. 'Can get it off in no time'?" Sanji says sarcastically to Usopp next to him.

"W-well uhh.. this situation couldn't get any worst right?" The raven chuckled out like it here's no big deal. "Besides, maybe we could ask the crew for help?" He suggested.

"Sigh, yeah but who would be strong enough to break the cuffs anyways?" Sanji says as he leaned over to the table.

"Well.. we could ask Zoro for help-"
"Anyone else.. BESIDES that damn moss head.." The blonde interrupts.

"Oh c'mon Sanji! Do you even want to get un-cuffed?" The raven says trying to make a point.

"I do! I just don't want that damn moss head to be the one to do it!" He yelled.

"Oh don't be like that just because of Zoro! Now come on so that we could get this over with!" Usopp then tries to drag the blonde with their cuffed hands.

"Tch, this is stupid.. it's because it's your fault for making such a device anyway!" The blonde blamed the raven.

"Oh-ho my fault? Your the one who activated it in the first place!" The raven yelled back.

"Well it's because I slipped in oil!"
"Yeah! Because you weren't watching your step!"

Both the curled raven and the blonde yelled and held and argument as the raven drags the blonde over to the deck.

"What's going on with you two!?" Nami spoke up as she came to the scene.

"Oh Nami-Swan, thank goodness! Me and Usopp got cuffed together and now we're trying to find someone to get it off. Could you maybe.. help us?" The blonde then looked at the orange hair with lovely puppy eyes.

"Tch.." The raven mumbled out as he pouted with his one free hand, while the other was still cuffed on Sanji's left

"Well uhm.. what about Franky? He does have super strong arms that can break some simple metal like that.

"Wait, really?" Usopp tilted his head.

"Of course, after all he's not just a shipwright."
"Well that's sounds helpful, thanks Nami!" The raven thanked the orange hair.

The raven then begins to drag the blonde away from the orange hair, he looked disappointed after being dragged and getting further and further away from the woman.

The raven with the blonde being dragged and cuffed together approached the cyborg who seems to be still talking with the fishman.

  The both of them approached the cyborg and fishman as they were still cuffed, Jinbe looked over seeing the two of them cuffed. Franky also looked over after seeing Jinbe not paying attention.

  "Hmm? Is there something the matter with the both of you?" Jinbe says as he looks at Usopp and Sanji.

  Usopp dragged Sanji along, stopping as Jinbe questioned.

  "Oh, hey Jinbe! Uhm, can I talk to Franky for a sec? I need to ask him something." Usopp said to the fishman.

  "What is it?" Franky comes in to the small talk.
  "Usopp says that he needed to talk to you." Jinbe sent the message to the cyborg.

  Franky nods and comes over to the two. "What is it Usopp bro? Do you need anything?" He questioned.

  "Uhm yeah, I need you to break this cuff on us." He lended over their cuffed hands to Franky. Sanji gets pulled as Usopp lended over their cuffed hands but doesn't mind it.

  "Hmm.. well I could try I guess." The cyborg shrugs as he gets ready to break it.

  Sanji gets up and lended over his hand too so that he couldn't feel like he was being pulled. Both the raven and the blonde gets ready for impact as the cyborg began to do his thing.

  "Strong.. RIGHT!" He tried to punch the cuff, hoping it would break.

  But it left no dent whatsoever, Usopp and Sanji looked over seeing that nothing had worked.

  "Ouch- woah, that's one strong cuff." Franky says as he waved his right arm around, easing the pain. Surprised that the cuff didn't break.

  "What the- USOPP WHAT KIND OF MATERIAL DID YOU USE TO MAKE THIS KIND OF CUFF!?" Sanji shouted in a panicked but curious tone.

  "Uhmm.. let's see.." The raven thinked.
  "You know what? Forget about it, all that matters is to break this cuff." Sanji changed his mind.

  "Well, what about Zoro? I'm sure he can break a cuff like that easily!" Franky suggested.

  "Hell nahh, I can't let that Marimo break this cuff for us!" Sanji yelled.
  "But Sanji! Look, do you wanna break this chain or what?" Usopp said as he tries to makeup the mind of the blonde.

  The blonde pauses. "Well.. what about asking him tomorrow?"

Ran out of ideas for this one shot so I'll be continuing this soon. XD
So yeah, see you guys on the next one shot!