I'm Sorry!! | Pre-Time

"USOPP IM SOORRYYyy~.." A loud dramatic voice yells out by the kitchen and slowly descends the tone.

  Nami and Luffy heard the echoing voice and went in to the source filled with curiosity followed by a tint of concern.

  "What the. ." Nami says lowering the newspaper as she was laying down by her seat or whatever it's called.

  "Is it me or did I just heard something?" Luffy spoke out peaking by the large wooden pole in the middle of the ships center.

  "I could ask you the same thing but I think all of us in this crew heard it." The orange brunette then faces the straw raven.

  The raven then looks around seeing no one paying attention, other than just minding their own business.

  "I don't think they did." The straw hat raven faces the orange haired brunette.

  "Well then.. let's go check it out." Nami suggest.

  Both of them approach the wooden door that leads inside the kitchen where the voice was echoed along the deck.

  They hesitantly grabbed the knob and opened the door slowly to see Usopp arms crossed with bits of tears in his face and facing away a blonde person who is thought and is Sanji, crouched down whaling 'Sorey! I'm soorryy~!' while grasping both of Usopps legs tight.

  "Uhhhm.. did something happen between you two?" Nami said shockingly confused.

  "What's going on here?" Luffy who had no clue but still surprised after seeing the position that Sanji and Usopp were in.

  "Ask him. ." Usopp says without a turn of glance at the three, with his voice filtered with stutters but still kept his words together while still pouting, his face facing away hiding his embarrassed blushing tears.

  "Well uhh, it's a long story.."Sanji then faces the orange brunette and the straw hey raven as he scratches the back of his head.

« • • Flashback «• • •

  "Do de do de Doo. .-"  Usopp then swings himself a tune as he works on a machine which he calls 'Invention'  down by the workshop.

  As the curled raven was minding his business, he heard a knock at his door; 'Thud, thud, thud'

  "What the.." The raven then slowly stops on what he was doing and turned to the door where the knock was emitted.

  'Better not be Luffy minding my business again..' He thought to himself with his expectations.

  As Usopp opens the door, he was greeted by a blonde black buttoned blue suited person by the other side of the door.

  "Sanji?" Usopp then spoke in surprise as he wasn't expecting a cook to be here.

  "Hey Usopp." The blonde then waves a little.

  "Yeah hey uhm.. what are you.. doing here exactly?" The raven spoke with confusion. Didn't expect the cook: Sanji, to be here.

  "What? You don't want me to be here or..-"
  "Wh-wu-whahahat? No! I mean- of course I want you to be here! I just didn't expect it to be now or in anytime of the hour.." The raven interrupts the blonde and tries to keep it together. Technically it does not of course as he is a bad liar. (No offense to the anime-)