Cuffed | Part 3

"Asking him tomorrow!? Sanji- y'know we could just tell him now!"
  "Well, do you have anymore ideas in your head Long-Nose??" The both of them argue for a moment as Franky stands between them not knowing what to do against this situation. "Guys, let's just cool down for a moment-"
  "SHUT UP FRANKY!" The two of them yelled back at Sanji as they continue arguing, Fraky sighs as he just stood there with the Chief and the Sniper, arguing like an old married couple.

  The Tangerine brunette then walks pass as he was done reading her newspaper, she lifts up her sunglasses with a confused expression on her face. "Ugh, now what..?" Nami sighs to herself as she approaches the three.

  "What's going on here?" The tangerine hair questioned.
  "Oh- Nami-Swan! Sorry but, did we disturb your reading?" Sanji turned around with his eyes heart-shaped. The sniper just sighs, looking at the Tangerine hair getting attention form the Chief. Sanji was always like this to other girls, he just thinks to himself like; "He won't notice me.." Though it was a vague hunch through himself, he would just watch from behind with his heart stinged in jealousy.

  "Uhm, no, I just finished reading." Nami answered.
  "Oh, okay, that's good for you m'lady." Sanji winked, which the tangerine hair sighs in response.

  "Anyways, what happened? What's with the yelling and arguing I heard?"
  "Oh, you see uhm..-"
  "Me and Sanji got cuffed together by accident." Usopp answered as he steps in between Sanji and Nami.

  "Oh, then.. if you guys are stuck then why won't you tell any of the crew to break the cuff?"
  "Already tried that, left a scratch and a slight dent on my hand." Franky says stepping in.

  "Mhm, so when I tried suggesting if Zoro could break it, Sanji here will refuse and is being a coward." The Sniper says sarcastically.
  "HEY! I'm no coward!" The blonde shouted at the sniper.
  "Well then if you aren't a coward, then why won't you let Zoro break the cuff? HM??"
  "GR- Why YOU-"
{BONK!}
  "BOTH OF YOU STOP YELLING!" Nami then swings her arm to creat a strong bonk on each of Usopp and Sanjis head, the both fall over to the floor on their knees as Franky watches filled with fear around Nami who's already pissed.

  Sorry if I have to end it early here y'all! I'm working on a book that's gonna have a different ship other than Usopp X Sanji  since there's already a book for it (AKA the book ur reading rn) So yeah, that's why I ain't releasing that much chapter's XD.

But anyway, as usual..

See you guys on the Next OneShot!