Cold Jealousy | ! Requested !

Request By: Katrinia_lol

  It was a cold day today in the Going Merry, shivers went down on everyone of the crews spines. (Well maybe except for Brook, and Chopper cuz' y'know.)

  Usopp was shivering against the rails. Though he did wore such revealing overalls, it wasn't good for the curled raven to be standing out outside in the middle of a cold day.

  Soon, Chopper came by the deck and saw the shivering raven.

  "Usopp? What are you doing outside? You know it's cold for you out here." Chopper said, clearly concerned for him.

  "W-W-What? C-Cold? I the Great Usopp is n-never effected by just only a cold day!" Usopp says as he toughened himself up, clearly lying, again.

  Chopper wanted to believe him, but he was just so worried about Usopps well-being.

  Chopper then thought of something.. "Heavy Point!" Chopper shouted to himself as he turns or morphs into his 3rd form.

  Usopp didn't realize as he was too cold to notice, he then felt a warm embrace around him and slowly starts to feel warm.

  Usopp looked up and was surprised to see Chopper in his 3rd form, hugging Usopp to make him feel warm using his soft fur.

  "T-thanks Chopper." Usopp thanked the deer as he smiled.

  "Psh- what? There's no need to thank me! It is only a hug~" Chopper then Denys the compliment as he clearly isn't as usual.

  Sanji then comes out from the ship, he turns to his left and sees Chopper hugging Usopp in a cold day.

  Sanji felt a sting in his heart and clenched his fists a bit. He lets out his lighter and lights his cigar up.

  The blonde approaches the two while letting out a cloud of smoke. "Hey Chops.." Sanji said while approaching.

  "Hm? Yeah, what is it?" Chopper turns his head to Sanji, Usopp also doesn't realize this as he was still satisfied by the warmth around Chopper.

  "Robin-Chwan is calling you, so you better get lost or you'll be next for dinner." Sanji glared at Chopper.

  The deer was terrified by the blondes response, he slowly let's go of Usopp and begins to walk swiftly inside the ship to find Robin.

  "Hm..?" Usopp then felt the warmth fading as he felt cold again, he shivers as he looks around for Chopper.

  "Ch-Chopper..?" Usopp nervously calls out for the deer, while looking around for a moment he saw Sanji Infront of him with a stern face.

  "Wuh.. Oh hey Sanji, have you seen Chopper?" The curled raven says while ribbing his arms, clearly shivering.

  "Nope, haven't seen him." Sanji answers. "You look cold."

  "Of course I am! Uh- I mean- of course I'm not!" Usopp said, clearly lying.

  Sanji sighs as he took off his black jacket, he wraps it around Usopps shoulders until it fully covers up his body.

  "There.." Sanji said softly as he looks at Usopp with his jacket on, clearly satisfied.

  "U-uhm.. w-wait Sanji- aren't you gonna get cold too?" The curled raven said with a worried tone.

  "Nahh, I'm fine. You should be concerned about yourself too y'know?" Sanji smirked.

  Usopp pauses for a moment, he didn't expect Sanji to insist wearing his jacket. "Well, thanks I guess." He thanked the blonde.

  "Your welcome long-nose." Sanji chuckles out.

  Alright, that's all!
See y'all on the next Oneshot ;)