Bunny-Funny! | Pre-Skip

Wow, haven't updated in a few days. Oh well, at least I'm now updating it!

Sorry for the delays of chapters, it has been a busy week for me in school since it's graduation like days ago. But I'm all good now! Now onto the chapter.

        "Ooh, look what I found!" The orange haired woman says as she looks into her dresser flooded with girly clothes.

        "What is it Nami?" The blue nosed deer says, questioning the woman.

        "A box filled with old headbands and hats!" The woman says as she pulls out a fancy old-school like hat with a feather tipped to it's side.

        "Oooh! Can I try?" The deer asked.

        "Sure, just make sure to return it to me." The woman kindly replies to the blue nosed deer.

        The deer giggles as he puts on several hats onto his head. He even stacked them on his OWN hat.

        As the blue nosed deer was having his time playing and goofing around all the hats, the orange haired woman then found something that made her smirk followed by a mischievous grin.

        As the deer noticed this, he then went on confused onto what Nami has found to make her grin like this.

        "Nami, what is it? What did you find!?" The deer was curious to know that he jumped in and took a peak onto what Nami was holding.

        Jaw dropped onto the deer as to what he saw, the item that the woman was holding were a pair of bunny ears and a fuzzy furry suit. (Yes it's a bunny suit, not those that are like smexy or anything just a fur suit, please don't attack me as this is only for the plot of this one shot😭)

        This is what she found as demonstration:

        Yeah, now onto the One shot!

        As the deer jaw drops in surprise, the orange hair knew what to do do with this costume.

        "Ooh yes, this one's perfect." The orange hair grinned out mischievously.

        "What's perfect?" The deer questions.

        "Oh nothing! This is just a gift to someone. After all this suit might be too soft for me to try on, I'll just give it to Usopp if he has something to deal with it." The orange replies to the deer.

        The women then gets up from her feet then swiftly ran across the ships halls onto Usopps workshop, the deer follows as the woman knocks on the door for an answer.