The You And You Only. | Time-Skip

"This looks so cool!" Chopper says as he looks at a wonderful invention that Usopp had made.

"I call it the Sorterer! It sorts out all kinds of items and materials, this could be very useful for our storage!" Usopp then explains the invention he has made.

"Can I try?" Chopper then pleases the sniper with his cute adorable eyes.

"Hehe-Well sure you can!" The sniper allows.

When the raven sniper watches the little deer try out his new invention, he felt a thug on his back like something was snuggling behind him.

He felt hands by his waist unable to let go, and a familiar yellow blonde hair tipping over his shoulder.

The curled raven then looks back and sees a orange black suited blonde man snuggling behind him with his eyes closed shut.

The curled raven then became confused at first but then curved his face into a smile and tried to talk the blonde man out.

"Heheh-hey, what's wrong you feel a little tired?" The sniper giggles out patting the blonde man's hair.

"No.. I just want to be with my idiot love." The blonde then sarcastically says it out.

"Well alright then." The curled raven then looks back at Chopper enjoying the invention that he made.

It went on silent between the two as they both watch the deer enjoying the Sorterer, mostly Usopp but Sanji just still leaning onto the snipers shoulder.

The blonde then slowly gets a bit upset seeing the sniper not giving enough attention to the blonde.

He tries to nudge over but had no effect on the raven.

The blondes peace began to fall apart and then bonks himself lightly against the snipers shoulder.

"What's wrong now?" The snipers says as he felt a bonk on his shoulder.

"C'mon, can't we just do something else other than just watching our emergency food playing with your invention.

"Hey, you don't ALWAYS get the attention you want so don't be like that." Usopp says trying to make things equal.

"Also, Chopper isn't our emergency food!" The sniper then adds a little more words in to complete his sentence.

"Whatever." The blonde then leans his head to the right looking away from the sniper but still leaning on.

"Usopp!" The deer shouts out by the distance.

"Yes Chopper? You done playing around with it yet?" The sniper then guesses.

"Yep! Here you go!" The little deer then give back the 'Sorterer' to the sniper.

"Thanks Chopper." The raven then smiles at the deer.

"Mmh.." The blonde mumbles knowing the playtime had to be finished.

The sniper realized and knew what he had to do.

"Alright now, you can go ahead and show it to the rest of the crew, let's see how they think of it!" The sniper suggest and gives his invention to the deer.

"OOOooh! Okay!" The deer says excitedly

Chopper then went along ahead to the other crew leaving Sanji and Usopp to be alone for the meantime.

"Alright, you want your attention?" The sniper says knowing it well the blonde want attention.

"What about, you want my attention?" The blonde then smirks getting closer to the snipers beautiful long nosed face.

"Hey now-don't go hard on me yet, not at this time. I'm an adult so I get to be more independent than being a softy to you now." The sniper then pushes the blondes face back with his hand as he smirks.

"Awh come on, you looked more cute and easy to be with from the last 2 years." Sanji says disappointed.

"And what? You don't like the me your with now?" Usopp then gets offensive on what the blonde said.

"Hey-it's not like it supposed to offend you or anything, it's just that the you I'm with now is better than the last." Sanji stated.

"And what's wrong with the old me?" The raven tries to make sure.

"Nothing! Really, I loved the old you especially the you, you are right now! Gosh why do you always overthink so much." The blonde then tries to keep think together.

"Well okay fine, I believe you." The sniper smiles with joy and leans in to the blondes chest and his head on his shoulder.

The blonde then wraps around his arms around the sniper cuddling together in their peace.

"So, the old you or the new you..?" Sanji then says outloud, thinking as he looks up to the ceiling.

"Oh well, I just love you. You and you only, I don't care if it's the old or new you, I just love you, the you that you are." Sanji says it a bit complicated but still understandable.

"Tch, who knew a cook like you would love the great captain Usopp like me!" The sniper then thugs his thumb to his chest with confident.

"Heheh.. yeah, who knew.. a cook like me could love you. There isn't anything right now I could love more than you." The blonde then snuggles onto the snipers soft a thick hair.

"Awh, Hehe-Well why thank you!" The sniper then adores the cook.

The blonde then pecks the snipers cheek gently but still swiftly with a smile.

"Hey! I could do better kisses than you!" The sniper then smooches the cheeks and neck of the blonde with a giggle.

The blonde then tries to stop but knew it was no use than just not baring the love that the both of them are giving to each other.

No matter when it's old, or new, it's still the same them their dealing. They both know what matters is each other, and that's all.

"No matter if it's and old or new you, I still love the you no matter what."

-Another quote I did.

See u on the next one shot! :D