Tired Cuddles | Pre-Time

Usopp was by the deck with Luffy playing and messing around as usual, Nami reading her book and Zoro taking a nap by the stairs.

        Robin having a chat with Chopper and Brook talking about jokes and puns to Franky.

        No sight of the blonde which he might be inside cooking or washing the dishes as usual after breakfast.

        "HEHeh-Hey Usopp! Check this out!" The straw raven says as he tries to catch the snipers attention.

        "What is it?" The sniper questions the raven.

        "Teh-heheh, look, look!!" The raven points at a specific mountain rock by the distance. Could be perfect for cannon practice.

        "Wanna have a rematch??" The raven questioned the sniper to do a rematch last cannon practice.

        "You bet! The great captain Usopp sure accepts a challenge!" The sniper says confidently.

        As Usopp pulls in the cannon, Luffy insisted on going in first as a head start, he adjusts the cannon before lighting it making the cannon ball shoot out with a loud bang, some of the crew like Brook and Franky saw and heard it and watched as the ball hit the mountain rock slightly to its side, it barely missed before landing on the waters making a big splash as it lands.

        "Tch, is that the best you got?" The sniper said to the raven.

        "Well maybe. BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP THAT EASILY!" The raven clenches his fist and looked at the sniper with determination.

        "Heh, we'll see about that!" The sniper then prepares the next ball, with him adjusting the angle of the cannon before marking it to a perfect angle where it was he thought it was a direct hit.

        He lit up the cannon and shoots the ball with a big bang, the ball flew in the air with tremendous speed until hit the side of the rock. The ball made lots of damage to the rock so it was a direct hit. The ball then lands on the water, before making a big splash.

        "HAHAHAAH! ALRIGHT!" The sniper celebrated.

        "WHOOOH!" Luffy then shouted all excitedly.

        "Now that's how a sniper does." Usopp flexes Infront of Luffy.

        "Maaan.. Let's do it again! Another rematch!" The raven demands the sniper.

        "Ohohoh, you bet I am-" The sniper then felt a thug on his back like something was pulling him close to their chest.

        Usopp turns around confused on who it was, he saw a yellow blonde hair tip by his shoulder and a curled brow.

        Luffy stood there not knowing what's happening as he stares at the blonde hugging the snipers back.

        "Wh-what the..!? Sanji-what are you doing!?" The sniper panicked with a tint of pink blush by his cheeks.

        The blonde stayed silent and pulled the sniper tight to his chest.

        "I'm tired..." The blonde mumbled.

        "Well if your tired, why don't you just take a rest? You know that I'm doing something right now." The sniper responds to the blonde.

        "Yeah, me and Usopp are trying to have a rematch!" The raven says in the background Infront of Usopp.

        "I don't care.. I just want you to come with me right now.." The blonde says with a raspy voice, he then let go of the hug and pulled Usopp by his hand and gone inside the ship.

        Meanwhile Luffy so confused that he just pouted knowing he hasn't got anything else to do.

        The raven looked at the swordsman whose sleeping by the stairs. He grinned and decided to join the swordsman by sleeping next to him.

        Now onto to the other two.

        Sanji pulled Usopp until they were in the bedroom with hammocks all around.

        The blonde then pulls over the raven to one of the hammocks and then lands on top of him making the sniper grunt a bit.

        The blonde then wraps himself around the sniper and buries himself by Usopps chest, the blondes legs were grasping on to the snipers legs as he tries to adjust his position to make things more comfortable.

        The sniper laid there shockingly confused as the blonde cuddles In deeper to the sniper.

        "H-Hey Sanji.. what's this..?" The sniper questions the blonde.

        "Mhmm.. just.. shutdup.." The blonde spoke slowly.

        "...You tired?" The raven tries to guess. Though it's pretty obvious if you could tell.

        "Mm.. now shutdup..." The sniper says irritated by the constant talking.

        'Well this is akward.." The sniper thought to himself.

        The sniper looks over to the blonde seeing his eyes closed shut with sore eyes, he was tired from all the work and probably didn't get enough sleep.

        The sniper smiles as he strokes the blondes hair gently, from strand to strand, the blonde cuddles the sniper deeper where in a position to keep themselves warm.

        The sniper then hugs back and cuddles the blonde by wrapping his hands around until it reaches his waist, the blonde began to go numb knowing he's about to drift to sleep.

        Usopp stayed silent as he closes his eyes imagining what's ahead of them before also drifting to sleep.

That's all, see you on the next One Shot!