Dressing! | Pre-Skip

The crew were at this small but big super market (Yes this is kind of fanon places for the plot of this one shot.) They had foods, materials, minerals, games and of course.. clothing.

     This is where Nami tries out some clothes for herself but need someone to be her 'Maniquin' to see what looked good or bad to see if it's worth wearing and of course beauty.

3rd Person (AKA, Narrator):

     "Ooh! Hey Usopp can you try this for me?" Nami says as she shows the dress Infront of Usopp with a frowned face trying to take off the previous dress he wore.

    "Sure thing, anything from the Great Usopp!" He said putting on his face masking smile while under it is an annoyed face.

    "Great! Thank you Usopp!" The orange brunette says with a smile.

    "Yeah.. greaat~. ." The raven says sarcastically.

    Meanwhile with the Monster Trio, AKA Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. All three of them were at the Foods & Beverage section of the market.

    Sanji picking out fruits and vegetables to see if their good in addition and flavor for his cooking, Zoro just leaning on to a post with his eyes closed, probably just taking a small nap like usual. And Luffy over to the meat section looking at the delicious juicy meat that's around with that wonderful smell in the air.

    As the blonde finally picked the fruits and vegetables he wanted, he looked back with an unsurprised face only to see both Zoro sleeping and Luffy looking at the meat.

    The cook then facepalms himself lightly in the face like he has a headache out of this that the crew does usual but still gets out of hand.

    "C'mon guys, let's go to back to Nami-Swan and Uswop. They're probably waiting for us back at the Clothing Section." Sanji says suggesting it was a good idea to the two.

    "Finally your done with your boring picky-picky thing." Zoro says out and strikes into the cooks patience.

    "Hey, don't you dare test my patience you little son of a-" Zoro then quickly covered the blondes mouth with a 'Shh!'

    "MARIMO WHAT THE FOK!?" The blonde mumbles through the green headed swordmens palms.

    "Hey! Don't you dare say that word Infront of Luffy! You know that archeologist-or whatever she is will frikin kill us when Luffy learns that word!" Zoro says as he pointed at the blonde out of frustration.

    "Well, he's already learned so many and so much words that deals in swearing so what's the point of even stoping me if he already learned it!?" The blonde then mumbled again to the swordmans palm.

    "Shut it! I don't want him to remember any of it, he just forgot about it maybe many months ago since we crossed the Grand Line!

    "Tch, whatever.." The blonde mumbles halfway on what he said as he pulls away the swordmans hand.

    A/N: Just imagine Luffy forgot about the word b!tch. Because this is my one shot and I want Luffy to be innocent like in the anime so please don't attack me if he ether already swore or said 'b!tch' in the anime on Time-skip or Pre-Skip! 😭