Comfort | Pre-Skip

The waves washes into the ship strong, with the rain and fog covering the sight of the ship.

    A wave crashes into the Sunny and titters to the side making it almost fall over at see the crew inside while Franky trying to make the ship steady as the Sunny goes.

    A thunder strikes loudly in the background and was heard through the kitchen inside the ship, Sanji the cook who was trying to make lunch was ineffective from the loud noise.

    A little blue nosed deer was hiding under or beside the table from all the loud noises that was coming from outside. As scared as he was, a long haired ravened woman approaches the deer and sat beside and hugged him for comfort.

    "Lunch is ready!" The blonde then yells out for the crew, and of course the first one to be in the table was their captain Luffy.

    "Gimme, gimme, GIMME!" The captain says excitedly as he bangs the spoons and forks by the table with a smile showing off his gums.

    "Alright, just wait a minute.." The blonde then settles down the food by a plate to the straw hat.

    Then more of the crew came along, with Nami, Zoro, and Brook.

    "Wheres Franky?" Robin asks as she was next to the table comforting the deer.

    "Oh, he said he'll be fine, he also said that cola could keep this ship up and steady." Nami explained to the older woman.

    "Right, kay'-thanks Robin-Chan." The long raven thanked the orange hair.

    "Hey~ here's some food for my lovely ladies." The blonde then hands out the food to the girls all gentlemen like.

    "Awh, why thank you!" Nami thanked the blonde as he hands over the food.

    "Tch, typical Ero-cook eh?" Zoro snitched out a word to Brook next to him.

    "YOHOHOHO! I agree he is!" The afro skeleton head then responds to the swordsman.

    "Hey, have you guys seen Usopp?" The blonde asks the two.

    "Dunno, could just give us food already dumbass?" The swordsman demands the cook.

    "HEY! I want some too! Especially for my empty belly! GET IT?? YOHOHOHO~!" The afro then laughs out.

    "Pfsh-yeah--right whatever, c-can't you guys just tell me where he is!? It's lunch already and he hasn't appeared yet!" The blonde then raises his voice at the two.

    "Didn't we told you that we don't KNOW~ where long nosed is? Like are you deaf or smth!?" The swordsman recalls his last sentence.

    "Alright-i get it now, but just-do you know where you saw him last time!?"

    "How should I know, it's been raining all day and you just act like you didn't even notice it!"

    "So-WHAT IF I didn't notice it!? JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU'VE LAST SEEN HIM!?"

    "WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT HIM!? DO YOU LIKE HIM OR SMTH!??"

    "WH-NO I DON'T- I JUST WANNA KNOW WHERE HE IS SO THAT HE COULD EAT MY FOOD-"

    "YOUR FOOD!? YOUR FOOD IS TRASH AND MAYBE THAT'S THE REASON WHY HE DIDN'T APPEAR ERO-COOK!"

    "WHO YOU CALLIN' ERO-COOK YOU MOSSHEAD!?"

    "YOU WANNA GO!?'

    "YOU BET MY ASS UP CUZ' IM GONNA KICK YOU SO HARD THAT YOUR BALLS WOULD-"