Attention | Time-Skip

The sun shined it's rays at the Sunny, the crew are at the deck having a small BBQ party with Sanji doing all the cook by himself. With Luffy, Chopper, Usopp and Franky playing and goofing around, Nami and Robin talking underneath an umbrella on the picnic bench, Brook playing his song happily, and Jinbe just chilling out next to a sleeping swordsman.

        With a little waiting, the blonde then shouts out "Alight, BBQ's ready!" at the crew, Luffy then immediately looked over at Sanji yelling out "FOOOD!" As he ran over.

        "Alright now don't get started on eating yet, we have to wait for NAMI-SWAAN and ROBIN-CHWUAAN and also, USWOPP-KWUUUN!! Ahem, and of course the other crew.." The cook yelled out at the raven.

        "Aw maan.." The raven then says disappointedly as he pouts by the bench.

        It was not long as the crew came in with their empty bellies, the raven then switches his gloomy and depressing mood to a much exited and happier one, knowing that it's time to eat.

        Everyone sat down by the bench as the blonde cook then hands out all the meals to everybody by the bench table. "Bon' appetite~!" The cook says all gentlemen like.

        Everyone at the table then digs in, munching and eating all as they could, the cook watched over happily as he also digs in the meal.

        • • •

        Little while after everyone is done eating, Usopp and Franky were just having some small talk about a new upgrade that Franky is willing to tell Usopp about it.

        The blonde then looks over then smiles at the sniper, he then approaches behind and gives in a big but warm embrace at the sniper, wrapping around his arms against the snipers collar until in his chest, with the blondes head leaning over his head to the snipers head, snuggling in for a comfortable position.

        The sniper who is unsurprised about this as he sighs and continues talking to Franky.

        The blonde then felt confused and annoyed as he didn't got his attention like he always gets. The blonde then mumbles against the snipers fluffy curly hair but it didn't looked like it affected than much on the sniper.

        The sniper ignored what the blonde was doing with Franky confused as to what the blonde was doing against the sniper.

        "Uhh, Usopp are you okay with Sanji over here?" The half-robot man questioned the sniper.

        "Oh please, he was always like this." The sniper responded.

        "Plus, what were you talking about again? A new upgrade you say?" The sniper continues the topic over Franky, with the sniper fully but trying to ignore the blonde.

        Sanji then began to get frustrated as the sniper ignored him, the blonde then makes his move against the sniper by covering his mouth preventing the sniper to talk any more.

        "Wuh-Sanji! What's the meaning of this!?" The sniper mumbled out.

        "Shush, you were talking too much." The cook responded to the sniper. Not long after the sniper then pulls away the cooks palms.

        "Is this supposed to be you tryna get my attention right now?" The sniper guessed.

        "Psh-What do you think it is!?" The sniper shouted out frustrated.

        "Well if you want my attention then just be patient and wait! You don't always get what you want, so be a good boy and SIT IN THE CORNER!" The sniper yelled out at the cook.

        "What's wrong with him?" The straw raven said to the swordsman

        "Ehh- just leave him be. He's probably got some relationship problems that I don't want to deal with right now." The swordsman didn't care so he walked away to take another nap.

        "Woah-hey, Sanji you alright?" The orange hair says leaning over to the cook.

        "NAMI-SWAAN!! PLEASE HELP ME!" The blonde begged at the woman.

        "Help you with what?" The woman questioned.

        "Uswopp-Kwun doesn't want to give me attention. ." The blonde told the the orange.

        "Really? That's your reason?" The woman says disappointedly.

        The blonde nods multiple times before Franky joins in with the drama.

        "Hey bro are you alright?" The half-robot man says worryingly.

        "Well you see Sanji here just wanted Usopps attention, buut it didn't go out as he expected." The orange woman explained.

        "Oooohh. Well me and Usopp just finished talking soo-" The half-robot was cut off with the blonde shouting out "USWOPP-KWUUN!!" As he gets up quickly and ran over to the sniper.

        The sniper heard as he looked over then gets tackled by the blonde crying and whining over to the snipers chest.

        "Woah-Sanji, what's the matter?" The sniper says confusingly.

        "Usopp.. I'm sorry for acting like a child trying to get attention from you. But please, I have changed my ways and now have fully understand on what you've said." The blonde admits.

        "Hey now don't get too dramatic about this, I was only teaching you a lesson so no need to be like this." The sniper chuckled out as he rubs his hand against the back of his neck.

        "Reallyy~?" The blonde looks over to the sniper with sore puppy eyes.

        "Yes really, now get off me!" The sniper chuckled out as the both of them gets up from the floor.

        "Well whaddya know, looks like you two made up real quick than I thought it would." The orange said to the two.

        "Heheeh, yeah!" The raven said to the orange.

That's all, see ya on the next one shot!