Stuck on you

Readers POV

The night was still young, me and Loreen kept on talking meanwhile the bottle of red wine got more and more empty. We both feel the effect of alcohol slowly creeping up on us but there is no way I would let this situation escalate negatively again like last time. I won't let anything bad happening this time.

It was actually pretty chill, we watched a movie later on, being all calm and relaxed under the blanket me and Loreen shared, being all cuddled up against her. The alcohol made me cuddly and I didn't care right now if I am maybe too close or not. She seemed to not mind since she was moving her arm around my waist to keep me close to her and I would lie if I said I didn't enjoy this. My heart is stuck on her, I can't deny it anymore but still the pictures in my head when we last saw each other didn't leave my mind. Who was that man? Why is she with me and not with him? Why is she cuddling with me? So many questions left in my mind.

I looked up at her and she looked at me, smiling as she gazed into my eyes. I still can't ignore the fact that her eyes looked sad even tho she was smiling, I wish I could know what she was thinking but she said we should enjoy our time together so no negative vibes.

„Do you want to go sleep?" I ask her and she shook her head at my question. „Not yet. I actually would love to take a shower after the long time at the airplane. Would you come with me?"

She gotta be kidding me...me? Taking a shower with her? Wow I didn't expect that but who could say no to that beautiful face? I couldn't. „Okay then. Let me show you my bathroom then." I mention before we both went into my bathroom and I could see her immediately taking off her clothes. She looked stunning as always, taking my breath away. I almost forgot that I have to take my own clothes off as well but quickly did that as well before we entered the shower, the warm water running down our bodies. It was truly tempting but I kept myself away from dirty thoughts, little did I know Loreen wasn't thinking the same.

She suddenly pushed me up against the glass wall of the shower, making my eyes widen in surprise and my cheeks heat up as she looked deeply into my eyes. I could swear I saw her eyes being teary besides all of the water running down, not getting a single word out as I looked at her but then she moved down, beginning to kiss my neck, making me whine softly. „Ngh...what are you doing-..." I manage to say but she just kept on kissing me there. Somehow I knew this would happen. I knew she won't kiss my lips but she would definitely do something else again.
„I missed you so fucking much..." She whispered close to my ear, making shivers go down my spine as I let her do things to me. I missed her too...I missed her so much and I was longing for her touch and she made me go weak for her once again as soon as I felt her hand go down between my legs, touching my sensitive spot and making me moan for her.

That was the best shower I had in a while. I didn't think we would do it as soon as we see each other again but we both followed our feelings and so it happened.
We were both dressed again and I was being in my bedroom while she had to smoke a cigarette out at the balcony. I didn't mind if someone was smoking or not, I just got worried cause her behaviour wasn't the same as it was before. She was still gentle with me and sweet but I felt that something made her struggle. She wasn't behaving like before. I really needed to talk to her, this behaviour wasn't okay, I can't just ignore that.

When Loreen entered the room in her sleeping robe she smiled at me and I smiled back, giving her some space beside me and she took the hint, laying down beside me and made me lay down on her chest. I actually loved this...I loved listening to her heartbeat but her beautiful heart seemed hurt or confused at the moment. I couldn't shut up anymore.
„Loreen...I feel there is something wrong. Please explain..." I had to say, looking up at her with a worried expression and she frowned at me but didn't ignore my question."

„(Y/N) Listen...I didn't know how to say this to you but now after being with you again...after the shower and the intimacy we shared...I am now sure I did the right thing." She turned to face me, cupping both of my cheeks. „I ended things. I ended things I thought are my happiness, my future but the truth is...besides my job and the love for making music and making my fans happy...I found my hearts home in you...I am so sorry I had to hurt you (Y/N)...I know I did many times but I noticed no other person can give me the warmth and joy I feel when I am with you. I love you..." She finally said and my own eyes teared up, making me now understand the emotional stress she went through the past days or even months. First getting hate because of the Eurovision hate comments after she won instead of finland, then private emotional chaos because of me. I understood her recent behaviour, the struggle she must have been through must be a lot and all I wanted now is to just kiss those pretty lips and make her eyes shine again like before.

„I love you too.." I said before she pulled me closer and finally our lips touched, I finally kissed the love of my life, making my heart beat so fast out of happiness. All the time she was gone, my heart was still stuck on her and it would never leave since now I knew our hearts belong together.