A day outside

Readers POV

Today me and Loreen went outside, just wanting to enjoy the nice weather and forget the struggles we had the last days. I still can't believe she just confessed to me yesterday night but it was true. We walked hand in hand through the forest, enjoying the beautiful view of the trees and bushes surrounding us. Even though the view was beautiful, my eyes didn't get off her. She looked stunning wearing her top, shorts and a cap, making my knees already go weak by only the view but I knew now wasn't the time for thinking about dirty stuff, we're here to find peace and just be happy.

Suddenly she let go of my hand as soon as we came to a beautiful field with a lot of flowers and she just laid down on the grass with a chuckle, making me laugh as I look down at her before sitting down beside her. „What are you doing?" I ask her and she just looked at me with a beautiful smile before she pulled me down on top of her, kissing me softly and I kiss her back before looking at her again, caressing her cheek. „That didn't explain my question." I mentioned before she sat up, making me straddle her.
„Just enjoying nature with you. Don't you like the feeling of the grass on your skin?" She asked me and I pretended to think before I gave her an answer. „I guess I do. I do enjoy feeling you on my skin more tho." I tease her and she gave me a knowing look, her expression changing into the one I am always seeing when she was about to make me whine. „Is that so my love?" She asked me with a soft purr in her voice, already making me a weak mess but I try not to give in, not out here.

„You're such a tease Loreen. Stop I don't want the birds watching us." I joke and she laughed at my silly comment before we both got up again, keeping on walking for a little more before we came to a little lake, the perfect place to take a little rest.
I take off my shoes and socks, deciding to let my legs hang down into the water as I sat on the edge. It definitely felt good having the cold water let me cool down a little at this heat. It was strangely quiet so I looked around just to find Loreen sitting in the grass behind me with her eyes closed. Was she meditating or something? I didn't want to interrupt her so I decided to leave it like that and just enjoy the silence.

A few minutes later I could feel her hands wrap around me from behind, making me smile once I felt her lips on my cheek, feeling so happy and loved. I lean back against her and we just enjoyed the moment being together here at this beautiful place. „You know...I wished for this a long time ago. I am glad we both got our chance to be together." I say, meaning every word I said. I feel so happy and save in her arms, I couldn't explain that to anyone. My heart felt just happy but somehow I couldn't get rid of my worries deep inside my mind. I am still not trusting this situation fully. I am always followed by bad luck so why should it suddenly be so calm and happy without having something else coming up?

I feel her hands caressing me as if she knew I am overthinking again, making me calm down and get out of my own thoughts as I relax in her arms.
„You are spacing out my love, what's wrong?" I knew she noticed but I couldn't tell her. I want us to stay happy as long as we could, turning a little so I could look into her eyes, smiling softly at her and she looked at me with her beautiful eyes, they looked at me with so much love which made my heart melt. „Nothing...I am just happy. I am enjoying this moment, nothing else." I answer before placing a kiss on her lips and she cupped my cheeks, deepening the kiss more.

Why are you leaving me?

What did I do to make you act like that to me?

You have changed.

You are going to regret this.

All those words ran through Loreen's head as she stood on your balcony, needing the time for herself as she left you deep asleep in bed. She didn't know what to do when she will leave again for the next shows and other events. What will wait for her when she is going to be back again? She already knew it would be a hard time. She never wanted to leave your place, it was so peaceful but she also loved her fans. Of course she loved her job but no one should know what she was going through privately.

When she made her way back inside she saw you still peacefully asleep, smiling as she joined you in bed and cuddled close to you, hugging you so tightly as she nuzzled into your hair, wishing she would never habe to leave again.

„I love you so much (Y/N)...and I will protect you at all costs." She whispered softly before she finally fell asleep as well, holding you into her arms.

To be continued