The show

Readers POV

Today is the day. I am already at the set for Loreen's concert with her team, me wearing my usual security outfit but this time I am here for her, not to be randomly there and see her since a company booked me. I still can't believe she is mine and I am hers. She was currently getting her nails done, making me wonder how she can do stuff with them, I know it's just for the aesthetic but still...if I had those I would poke my eyes out plus putting them on and getting them off takes so much time, I wouldn't have the nerves for that. That's maybe why I am not an artist, you have to go through a lot for your fans huh?

She was finally done and called me to get to her, me wondering what she wanted since I actually should have gone to my place but I walked towards her, seeing her smiling at me as she reached out her hands for me, when I got close enough she cupped my cheeks and kissed me, making me smile into the kiss and kiss her back before pulling away again. „I just needed it before going on stage...there will be a few hours until I will be able to kiss you again." She mentioned and I just chuckled. „You're such a tease Loreen, we will definitely have our time later. For now, show your fans how beautiful your voice is." I said and left the dressing room, joining the other securities down beside the stage to keep weirdos away from doing something stupid.

I stand there, looking at the crowd going crazy one my girlfriend came up on stage and started singing. It was hard for me not to look at her all the time but I knew I had to be professional right now and not give in to her beauty.

Everything went actually pretty peaceful, a lot of cheering, singing along and happy fans seeing their idol. I actually felt so happy for them, that's how I felt seeing her the first time. Only difference now is, I became her girlfriend and it was the best thing I could ever imagine.

When she got all her performances done and said goodbye to the crowd, she disappeared backstage and I had to stand there for a little longer with my colleagues, making sure everyone got out peacefully. It worked to a certain point before a drunk man came strangely close to my direction. I frowned seeing him, he looked angry for a fan who just saw their idol. I wanted to send him back but another security guard stood protectively before me, as if he knew the other and knew what his problem was. „What are you doing? It's not like I am a idiot I learned how to behave." I told him but he just pushed me back, looking at me. „That's not a fan. You should leave backstage to the others please, I will handle this for your own good." He said and I had no other choice but nod, it would be the best for me I guess. I don't want to make any trouble at my first day working with them.

„Good then. Take care." I tell him before leaving backstage. The situation still not getting out my mind but I got quickly out my own thoughts once I saw Loreen again, making me smile so widely, she looked exhausted but it was definitely worth it, she made so many people happy. „How have you been? I assumed you had fun at stage." I tell her and she nods at me widely. „Oh I did darling! I wish I could hug you now but I am too sweaty at the moment." She answered and I just leaned against the wall with a grin on my face, now it was my time to tease her. „As if I am not used to see you all sweaty..." I add and she definitely knew what I was referring to. „Tease..." She just said before turning around to look at herself in the mirror, fixing her hair.

„Anyways...how was your first day working with my team?" She went on with another topic and I didn't mind, knowing here is not the right place to start another sexual escalation like we did on our first meeting drunk at the dressing room during ESC.

„It was good. There was just a man coming after me but one of the guards wanted to protect me for some reason. I have no idea what he wanted, he looked angry and went towards me but don't ask me why, I got shooed away like I didn't learn how to handle these situations." I say with a shrug, not thinking much about it but seeing her turn around and looking at me worried made me now feel worried as well. „Huh? Something wrong?" I ask her, tilting my head to the side.

„Please tell me how he looked like." She said with a serious expression and I told her how the said man looked like and she just got a bit more alerted. „Good thing the other guard made sure you went away, this could have been a very bad situation for you." She said and I didn't know how to feel about it. „Why?-..." I started but we got interrupted by some people of the team joining us. „Now now time to get you out the outfit and remove those nails so you can get home comfortably." A woman said and started doing her work meanwhile I was still standing there, questioning the whole previous situation.

What is going on?

To be continued

Authors note
Soo...this Fic is soon getting to an end I guess...but don't be sad! I am actually writing another Fic at the same time actually. It's also Loreen x FemReader but...let's say the AU and topic is a bit different. If you're curious go check it out loves! ❤️