Chapter seven

POV of Morgan
After a long tiring day in school I went back home I had to prepare because 9p.m Felix was supposed to come and take me.
Jason: hi Morgan hope school was good today. Thanks for your laptop
Morgan: your welcome. Hope your fine already
Jason: am better. Can I ask you a question?
Morgan: yeah feel free!!
Jason: when were you supposed to finally decide to tell me about the legend of the book of life
Morgan: Is not what you think
Jason: for you what am I thinking. You just do your things without telling me
Morgan: I didn't want to give you hopes and after.....
Jason: okay I see. And when are you supposed to go
Morgan: by night, I promise I will bring back mum and dad.
Jason: okay. Good luck
Morgan: Jason.....!!

I knew very well that when Jason will hear about it he will be angry with me but I couldn't go back behind but at least I will bring back our parents. I arranged few of my things. Aunty molly was not yet there that was even good because it will be easier for me to go without giving explanations. It was time already I received a message from Felix to come out he was already there. I went to Jason's room to tell him goodbye but he was already sleeping I didn't want to wake him up so I just kiss him and I went.
Morgan: where did you take this van?
Félix: Is my dad's own
Morgan: cool. We can now go!!!
We ride hundreds of meters we were not yet arrived. I asked Felix if I could go and sleep because I was a little bit tired. I didn't even waste time to fall as sleep.

It was already morning the sun was shining. Félix was still sleeping sure he was tired because he ride the whole night. I waited for hours to go before waking him up, I made a small breakfast with what was there I set the mat outside so that we can eat there.
Félix: you've made breakfast
Morgan: we need to eat before starting this adventure
Jason: we really need to eat
Was I dreaming it was Jason's voice what was he doing here I left him home sleeping. I couldn't believe at the same time I was happy that he was there but it was too dangerous for him to come with us
Jason: I know now you're mad at me but I couldn't stay in the house why you're alone here trying to bring back our parents
Morgan: come on brother. Come and eat
Félix: this adventure will really be fun.
After eating we all headed towards the forest and this was the beginning of this great adventure.
POV of Tony.....
After a very tiring day in the office I went back home. I know very well that I wasn't present in my son's life. Since his mother left us  it was a very difficult period in my life the only thing I could hide my grief was working. That was not really a good idea because now me and my son were not having a good father to son relationship. I reached home very tired went straight to take a bath and dressed up, and went to the kitchen to cook, Felix wasn't there surely he was already in school. I finished eating and I wanted to rest small but I received a call from work. I change and I went to worked.
POV of molly
I was really tired after my terrible night all I wanted to do is to take a bath and sleep. Surely the children were already in school. Those children were over strong for me after the death of my parents I fell into drugs and alcohol, if not of Christian I couldn't be alive today so to thank him I had to take care of his children as if they were mine.
After resting for few hours I went and prepared dinner because I had to go out for a job interview it was really difficult for me to find a job because I didn't know New York well but Jessica Beltran they boss of my brother Christian wrote a recommendation letter for me so I just had to go for the interview.