Chapter nine

I couldn't even sleep all I was thinking about was our brothers children. I took a quick bath I headed to the police station to explain the situation. When I reached I explain myself to they woman that was at the reception she told me wait that she will sent me to the colonel office. I stay for more than one hour and she finally asked me to follow her when I entered the office I couldn't believe it was Tony my ex boyfriend, I went straight to the point and explain yo him about the kids. He asked me if they haven't seen there for already forty eight hours and I said no. He told me that they will start the research and if there is and any new information they will let me know, and I should also go and search their things I see if it is not a runaway. I went back home with hopes of even finding something that could help the police to see them.
POV of Felix
I didn't know that this adventure in the forest could be so dangerous, if not of that strange creature we could be death by now is it really necessary for us to risk our life just for that book
Morgan: what are you thinking about?
Félix: i don't really know myself
Jason: from the map, it's indicating that very soon we will cross the curse lake
External narrator.....
As Morgan, Félix, and Jason continued their journey through the forest, their minds were filled with a mix of fear, uncertainty, and curiosity. The encounter with the strange creature had heightened their awareness of the dangers lurking in the forest, making them question the worthiness of their quest for the book.

Morgan, deep in thought, pondered the risks they were taking. "I didn't know that this adventure in the forest could be so dangerous. If not for that strange creature, we could be dead by now," Morgan said, his voice filled with a mix of caution and concern.

Félix, unsure of his own thoughts, replied, "I don't really know myself. But there's something about this book that seems important. It holds secrets and knowledge that could change everything."

Jason, studying the map intently, spoke up, "According to the map, we'll soon come across the Curse Lake. It's said to be a treacherous place, but it might also hold clues to the whereabouts of the book."

As they approached the Curse Lake, a sense of foreboding hung in the air. The lake was shrouded in mist, its dark waters reflecting an eerie stillness. They knew they had to proceed with caution.

Morgan, determined to push forward despite the risks, said, "We've come this far, and turning back now would mean abandoning our purpose. We need to stay focused and be prepared for whatever lies ahead."

Félix, his curiosity getting the better of him, added, "You're right, Morgan. The book holds knowledge that could be invaluable. We owe it to ourselves and to those who came before us to see this through."

With their resolve strengthened, the trio cautiously made their way around the edge of the Curse Lake, their eyes scanning the surroundings for any signs of danger. The silence was broken only by the occasional rustling of leaves and the distant cry of an unknown creature.

As they emerged from the treacherous path around the lake, a glimmer of hope flickered in their hearts. They were one step closer to uncovering the secrets of the book. The challenges they had faced so far had only fueled their determination to reach their goal.

Little did they know that their adventure was about to take an even more perilous turn. The forest had more secrets to reveal, and they were about to face challenges that would test their courage and resilience like never before.

And so, with each step they took, Morgan, Félix, and Jason continued their journey, ready to face whatever lay ahead in their quest for the mysterious book, unaware of the incredible discoveries and dangers that awaited them in the depths of the forest.