Chapter ten

POV of Tony
After a long day trying to look for how to start looking for the missing kid I went back home. When I reached I went to Felix's room and he wasn't there. That was strange, I also remarked that they can wasn't there. I hope It wasn't what I was thinking could he have run away from me because I was a bad dad I thought to myself. I received a call it was a strange number, when I picked I realize that it was molly after all this years see in the circumstances that I meet her. She told me that she has search the room of the kids but doing nothing, she also told me that on the girls computer she was making research about a mysterious forest that is found at the end of the town. I immediately informed my group of soldats to send a people to go and look round that zone.
In the forest.....
After successfully navigating the treacherous Curse Lake, Morgan, Félix, and Jason found themselves in need of shelter and sustenance. The forest grew darker as evening approached, and the trio knew they had to find a safe place to rest for the night.

As they ventured deeper into the forest, their senses heightened. The sound of twigs snapping underfoot and the rustling of leaves seemed to echo all around them. The air was thick with anticipation as they searched for a suitable spot to set up camp.

After some time, they stumbled upon a small clearing with a sturdy tree providing ample cover. They quickly set about gathering branches and leaves to construct a makeshift shelter, ensuring they would be protected from the elements and any lurking dangers.

With their shelter complete, the trio turned their attention toward finding food. Hunger gnawed at their stomachs, reminding them of the importance of nourishment for their arduous journey. They knew they had to be resourceful in their search for sustenance.

Félix, with his keen eye for foraging, scoured the surrounding area for edible plants. He identified various berries, mushrooms, and wild herbs that could provide them with a modest meal. Carefully selecting only those he recognized, Félix gathered a small cache of food, ensuring they would have enough to satisfy their immediate hunger.

Meanwhile, Morgan and Jason set out to find a source of water. They followed the sound of a distant stream and soon came across a crystal-clear brook. They filled their canteens, quenching their thirst and ensuring they had enough water for the night.

Back at the makeshift camp, the trio gathered around a small fire, its flickering flames casting a warm glow that comforted them amidst the darkness of the forest. Sharing the meager meal they had managed to gather, they savored each bite, grateful for the nourishment it provided.

As they sat together, their bodies replenished and their spirits uplifted, they reflected on the challenges they had faced thus far. Despite the dangers and uncertainties, they found solace in their camaraderie and the shared purpose that bound them together.

With the night settling in and fatigue tugging at their eyelids, the trio huddled closer to the fire, seeking comfort and protection from the unknown. They knew the journey ahead would be filled with more trials and tribulations, but they were determined to persevere.

As they drifted off to sleep, their dreams were filled with visions of the book and the knowledge it held. With renewed energy and a sense of purpose, they awaited the dawn of a new day, eager to continue their quest and unravel the mysteries that awaited them in the heart of the forest.