Chapter twelve

In the forest.........
Still moving through the forest with the two kids Jason fell on the floor crying of pains and you could see small rashes coming out of his body now we had to see that village fast so that we could find help

Oh no! That's a sudden and concerning turn of events. Poor Jason, experiencing such pain and rashes. It must be incredibly distressing for him and the rest of the group.

Morgan, Félix, and Lily rushed to Jason's side, their hearts filled with worry and urgency. They carefully examined his condition, trying to understand what could have caused such a sudden and severe reaction.

Félix, his brows furrowed with concern, suggested, "We need to get Jason to the village as quickly as possible. They might have someone who can help him there."

Morgan, nodding in agreement, replied, "You're right. We can't waste any time. Lily, Noah, can you lead us to your village? We need to find help for Jason."

The children, now realizing the seriousness of the situation, nodded with determination. Lily, taking the lead, pointed in a specific direction, indicating the way to their village. With a renewed sense of purpose, the group hurriedly moved through the forest, following the guidance of the young siblings.

As they navigated the dense foliage, their minds raced with worry for Jason and the urgency of finding medical assistance. They pushed through fatigue and discomfort, their determination unwavering, fueled by the need to help their friend.

After what felt like an eternity of navigating through the labyrinthine forest, they finally caught sight of a clearing ahead. The sound of distant voices and the sight of smoke rising from chimneys brought relief and hope to the weary travelers.

As they entered the village, they were met with curious gazes from the villagers, who seemed surprised to see outsiders in their midst. Morgan, with a sense of urgency, approached a kind-looking villager and explained Jason's condition, pleading for immediate help.

The villager, recognizing the urgency in Morgan's voice, quickly summoned the village healer—a wise and experienced woman who had treated countless ailments over the years.

The healer examined Jason's rashes and listened attentively to his symptoms, her face etched with concern. She administered a soothing herbal remedy and assured the group that they would do everything they could to alleviate his pain and find a cure.

With Jason now in capable hands, the group felt a mix of relief and anxiety. They knew that they had done everything they could to get him the help he needed, but the outcome was still uncertain.

As they waited anxiously for news of Jason's condition, the villagers, recognizing their bravery and determination, offered a place to rest and recover. The group gratefully accepted the villagers' hospitality, finding solace in their kindness and support.

Now, the adventurers must wait, their hearts heavy with concern for their friend. They can only hope that the village healer's knowledge and expertise will bring Jason the relief and healing he so desperately needs.
POV of Morgan
After waiting for hours no news about Jason I loss my parents already and I didn't want to loss my brother..
Félix, with a gentle and understanding demeanor, approached  me  and offered solace. He placed a comforting hand on my shoulder and said, "I know it's tough, and the waiting feels unbearable, but we have to believe that everything will be okay. Jason is strong, and the village healer is skilled. We have to hold onto hope and support each other through this."

His words resonated deeply within me, reminding me of the strength and resilience that lies within our bond as siblings. Together, we have faced adversity before, and together, we have overcome it.

Félix continued, "We're here for you, and we won't give up on Jason. Let's remember the adventures we've shared, the challenges we've overcome, and the love we have for each other. We'll get through this, no matter what."

As i listened to Félix's comforting words, a glimmer of hope began to flicker within me. I realized that i wasn't alone in this journey.

As the hours passed, i clung to the  hope, finding strength in the support of Felix  and the unwavering belief that Jason would receive the care he needed. The village healer worked tirelessly, using her expertise and knowledge to treat Jason's condition.

Stat tuned to discover the outcome of Jason's health and how the group's bond strengthens in the face of adversity. Remember, dear friend, you are not alone, and there is always hope, even in the darkest of times.