Chapter eight

In the forest.......
POV of Morgan
After a very long distance of trekking I was already tired I couldn't continue to walk even when Felix saw me he said that we should stop and arrange where we will sleep and also look for wood to arrange fire.
We quickly found a clearing and started gathering some dry leaves and branches to start a fire. As we were getting the fire going, we heard strange noises coming from the darkness. We froze in fear as we saw two glowing eyes staring at us from behind a tree. It was a wolf!
Felix quickly grabbed a stick and poked the wolf, causing it to run away. But our relief was short-lived as we heard more noises coming from the forest. This time, it was a group of angry raccoons.
The raccoons started attacking us, scratching and biting at our clothes. We screamed and fought back with sticks and rocks until the raccoons finally retreated.
Feeling exhausted and frightened, we huddled together by the fire, hoping for a peaceful night's sleep. But our peace was short-lived as we heard something rustling in the bushes. It was a bear!
We knew we had to act fast. Felix quickly grabbed some rocks and threw them at the bear, while I and Jason started waving our arms and making loud noises.
Finally, the bear retreated into the darkness, leaving us shaken but alive. We spent the rest of the night huddled together, keeping watch over each other until morning came.
In the morning, we found ourselves in a cave that was very strange because we didn't know how we reached there.
You guys are already up
A strange voice said. It was a creature I couldn't explain it was a human but with a strange nose and ears. She asked us what three little kids were doing in the forest late at night. We explain to her about the legend of the book of life. When we told her she seemed terrify .The creature told us that the book of life was a dangerous object that could bring chaos to the world if it fell into the wrong hands. She warned us to stay away from it and never speak of it again. We explain to her the reason why we really wanted the book.
We asked the creature how we could get to the book . She told us that she would guide us on how to get there but warned us to be careful and stay together and don't trust anyone .
As we followed the creature through the forest, we couldn't help but feel grateful for her help. We asked her who she was and where she came from, but she simply smiled and said that some things were better left unknown.
After what seemed like hours of walking, she stopped and told us to continue straight until we pass the curse lake, the evil forest and many others to come. We thanked the creature for her help and said goodbye.
POV of molly
I finally obtain the job I was coming back home excited to share it with the children. When I reached home the food I left on the table was still there, this was very strange because normally after school the always come back home and eat. I went to their room but it was empty nobody was there. I was very afraid. I searched the entire house but there was no sign of the children I tried calling their phones but they were both switched off. Panic started to set in as I imagine all kind of terrible scenarios I just had to wait for morning to go to the police office.