Chapter 19

"Y/N, why are you filthy?" Ariana asked as I walked into her bedroom.

We were staying at her penthouse in New York.

"Nonno had me crawling around in a fucking crawl space like I was some kind of lizard. I don't even know what I was in the crawl space for." I said.

"You're so cute. Getting up at the ass crack of dawn to go crawl in dirt. You're like an actual blue collar worker." She said.

"Yeah, I know. And now we have to go to dinner." I whined.

"Awe, I'd tell you to come lay down, but you're dirty right now." She said.

"See? I'm being discriminated against!" I said as I walked into the bathroom.

Ariana followed me into the bathroom.

"Well did you have fun?" She asked.

"I did have fun being with my nonno and Romeo, but my back hurts so bad now. And again, I'm covered in dirt." I said.

I opened the shower door and turned the shower on.

"You know I actually have to shower too." Ariana said as she grabbed onto my belt.

"Baby, I'm dirty and sweaty right now. At least let me rinse off first." I said.

"Uh no, it's sexy. Get in the shower." She said.

"Anything for you." I said.

I stripped out of all of my clothes and put them on the ground. I got in the shower and immediately started trying to rinse the dirt off of myself before Ariana got in.

I heard the shower door open and then close again. I felt Ariana wrap her arms around me.

"Okay, can you hug me now?" She asked.

"Uh duh." I said as I turned around in her arms.

I grabbed her face and kissed her lips.

"I missed you." Ariana smiled against my mouth.

"Yeah, I know." I shrugged.

"So you didn't miss me?" She asked.

"You know I thought about you all day." I told her.

I leaned down and kissed her lips again. Ariana moved her arms from around my waist to around my neck. I ran my hands down her body and placed them on her ass.

"Mm mm, no. We have an hour to get ready. I have to do my hair and makeup." She said.

"We don't have an extra ten minutes?" I asked.

"No, we don't." Ariana said.

I leaned down and kissed her lips.

"Okay." I smiled.

———

"So Ariana, what do you think of our sister?" Romeo asked.

"You don't have to answer that." I told her.

My siblings and I were at dinner with Ariana at Rao's. We had already eaten, but we were waiting on Marcello's card to leave. He insisted on paying since he was the oldest, and I wasn't gonna stop him.

"I can answer it, baby." Ariana told me.

"Yeah, she can answer it, baby." Romeo said to me.

"I really, really enjoy being with Y/N. I think she's the best person I've ever met. And I mean that whole heartedly. She's so sweet, so thoughtful. She doesn't mind that I can be kind of crazy sometimes. I just think she's perfect." Ariana said.