Chapter 25

"Y/N is weighing in at one hundred and sixty five pounds." The ref said.

I flexed my arms, and I heard a few girls in the crowd yell. I ignored them and dropped my arms. I stepped off of the scale, and I stood in front of my table.

Carmie stepped on the scale.

"Carmie is weighing in at one hundred and sixty seven pounds." The announcer said.

Carmie flexed before getting off of the scale. The two of us met in the middle of the stage and looked at each other. We had to wait a few seconds so that our picture could be taken.

After a minute, I walked back to my table. I grabbed my sweat pants and put them back on. I slid my shoes back on and put my t-shirt on. I sat back down beside Duke and Edgar.

"The girls never scream for me." Edgar smiled.

I laughed and hit him. I grabbed my fitted and put it on.

Carmie put his clothes on and sat down beside his manager and the rest of his friends.

"Alright, let's start the questions." The announcer said.

"Everyone knows the outcome of the fight that occurred seventy four years ago at Madison Square Garden. Carmie, how are you making sure to be the first Vingo to beat a Marciano?" An interviewer asked.

"I've been training relentlessly for the past few weeks. I stay in the gym. I know that if there's anyone to make history and beat a Marciano, it's me." Carmie said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure everyone knows about the infamous attack in Rao's. Y/N, do you feel like that was a preview of what's to come?" An interviewer asked.

"She won't get the chance. She snuck me in Rao's." Carmie answered.

"I snuck you? I was in your fucking face. You saw me standing right over you. Maybe if you would have kept your hands to yourself, I could have just walked away. You're a disrespectful little shit, and somebody needed to put you in your fucking place." I said. I looked at the interviewer. "And to answer your question, it wasn't even a preview. There needs to be a fucking medic at the match. Believe that."

"A fucking medic? No one's scared of you. You don't get a fucking wine glass in the ring, and you don't get to choke me out. You only get your fists. You not doing shit to me." He said.

"Alright, alright. You think I can't use my fists cause I hit you with a bottle? Motherfucker, you better be glad I didn't have something that could actually do damage." I said.

"Shut the fuck up. Weak ass." Carmie said.

I looked at the audience.

"He's trying to impress you guys so hard. He not making it through all the rounds." I said.

"Since you're so confident let's put Ariana on the line. You win, you keep her. I win, she comes home with me." Carmie said.

I brought my mic closer to me.

"Didn't your baby mama fuck your childhood best friend and you didn't find out until the baby was born because you needed to do a paternity test?" I asked.

Duke hit me in the back of the head.

"I'm done. Fake ass Rocky isn't leaving that ring breathing." Carmie said.

He knocked over his mic and stood up. His entourage stood up as well.

"Bye, boy dad." I said.

Carmie walked towards us to get off the stage. I looked at Edgar.