Prologue

✧✦✧

"All my life I've been good but now I'm thinking WTH"

"This is why I never tell you anything!" I say furious."Okay so it's all my fault, I get it" my mom replies again playing the fucking victim role.

"NO, YOU JUST ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL SO INFERIOR!" I yell from the top of my lungs.

'I should't have said that and I know it, but it just felt so good. Why it did I have no idea'

I look to my left to see my dad just standing there in shock, he knows what has been going on or at least what I have told him so far which isn't a lot cause honestly why should I tell him?

"Vi flytter til Chicago og sådan er det, lev med det" that sentence almost made me laugh.

(We are moving to Chicago and that's final, live with it)

'She does this a lot, when she feels like she is losing an argument she'll just use another language'

'Classic ' 'all my life I been good but now, I'm thinking wth'

"Og hvad hvis jeg ikke gider?" I say attitude dripping from my voice and you can almost see my moms face turning red.

(And if I don't want to?)

I can see how my mom is at loss for words, she turns her head right and looks at my dad.

"Den her tager du" he sighs and gives her a defeated look.

(You'll take this one)

'you'll take this one' I mock in my head.

'Oh how easy it is to make her give up'

"This has been a tough decision to make Katrine, and you know just as well as me that it has taken hard on your mother" my dad tries to reason.

'Stakkels kost'

(Poor bitch)

As if my sister can read my thought she just yells "STAKKELS KOST" "come on Kamilla that's not nice to say about your sister"

(Poor bitch)

'Uhm excuse me WHAT'

"NOPE THAT WAS ABOUT MOM" she yells back, 'sounds more right' "HEY DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR MOTHER THAT WAY" he yells fuming "WHATEVER"

'Wow she actually had my back'

The flight is unbearable, my sister keeps asking silly questions.

"What is leaves made of" 'how should I know?'

"Why are we moving?" 'idk but I would like to'

"Did we pack everything" 'noooo we are just gonna buy new everything, like what does she think'

"Can't you just shut up Kamilla?" I say slightly annoyed.

"No need to be so hostile Katrine"

'God I hate those names, why did they have to make them so close to each other'

She finally keeps her mouth shut and that's when I feel myself drift of to sleep.

✁ ✃ ✁
A/N

This is the beginning of something great.

Only love.

SHM <3