Chapter 3

✧✦✧

"I think it's better if I hide it, I really hope I survive it"

I hear muffled voices and a beeping sound.

"Tror- bliver okay?" is the only words I can make out from a sentence.

(Think- be okay?)

"Selfølgelig vil hun det" this voice much clearer.

(Of course she will)

"I think she is starting to wake up" a third voice adds.

Suddenly something touches me and I become uncomfortable.

I hear someone clear their throat "Katrine can you hear me?" its a female and she doesn't stop.

"My name is Sofie Williams and I'm your doctor" 'doctor? Wth is happening?'

"If you can hear please make a sound" 'a sound?'

I feel totally paralyzed I can't move anything so I don't make a sound, instead I can feel myself begin to shake. 'WTF'

"What is happening? What have you done to our daughter?!"

"Calm down, it's just her body reacting because she can't herself" she assure my mom.

When I am fully awake and have had a shit ton of tests done, Sofie my doctor wants me to stay here for the rest of the day and then I can be discharged in the end of the day.

"You gave us quite the scare!" my mom whisper yells.

"What happened?" I'm still so confused.

"We still don't know yet, the test the doctors took all gave back fine" my dad explains.

"Then why do I have to stay here?" the question coming before I can stop it.

My dad sighs "honey they still have to figure out what happened"

Without even looking in a mirror I can tell my expression is confused "but I'm fine?"

"Of course you are" okay that's even more confusing.

"Again then why do I have to stay here?" "don't they have my blood and scans and everything, I could always just come back to the hospital if they need more or if it gets worse?"

"No we're not risking it!" 'why not? bc then you don't have a slave anymore?'

"Fine, can I get my phone then?" I ask a little desperate.

"Unbelievable. You did all of this bc you wanted your phone?" before I can even say anything she starts again.

"Is that why there's nothing to see on you tests?" she's just plain out angry.

"You're such a brat, I can't-" she gets cut off by Sofie.

"Katrine can I talk to you alone for a bit?" she asks politely.

"Absolutely not, i won't allow it" my mom bites out.

"That's not actually your decision to make" they all look in my direction an expecting looks on their faces.