Chapter 9

✧✦✧

"Maybe it's a blessing in disguise"

"Come on Katrine, you need to get something"

"We know the food here isn't great but you probably have a long day today"

That was Valerie and Aliza talking me into eating some of the disgusting food they have at this school.

Aliza is a short girl like me and Valerie 5'4 at best. She had very dark brown hair almost blackish, straight and very short not even reaching her shoulders, she's skinny like Emmy and Valerie, she has brown eyes but that's a really common trait. She's wearing white loose capri shorts and a green Star Wars hoodie with a zipper and a beautiful pair of glasses. She's very angelic.

'Note to self if you wanna eat something bring it yourself'

"Not to be a big snob, but are you sure I won't get food poisoning from this?" I say and I can see they're trying not to laugh.

"Well you sound ridiculous when you say things like that but you're not totally wrong about that" Aliza says, she should know apparently her older brother got food poisoning from this food a few years back.

"Yeah, no I'm skipping this one" I say and I properly look disgusted too.

"Suit yourself" Valerie just shrugs.

I go with them through the line as I don't really know anyone else yet.

'Go make friends you loser'

'Shut up, I already have'

'You need back ups you idiot'

'Why?'

'They'll leave as soon as they get to know you'

'Whatever'

We sit down at their table, how do I know it's theirs? the have literally carved their names into the chairs.

'Psychos but I like it'

"Hey girlsss" a voice take me out of my trance.

"Hey" Valeries and Alizas greetings overlap.

"So who's the newbie?" she looks directly at me.

"Oh this I Katrine, Katrine meet Miya"

Mia is pretty.

'How are they all pretty?'

'Don't worry you are the black sheep here, so not everyone is pretty'

Mia is short and shares many features with the other two girls, brown curly hair, brown eyes, but her smile looks friendlier than the two girls on either side of me. She's at our level in terms of height, though I don't have a guess to as how tall she is. She's wearing black jeans and a blueish crop top.

'three pretty best friends, what a sight'

I see Emmy in the corner of my eye and turn my attention to her, when she sees me I wave her over.

'Who told you, you could invite ppl'

"Hi Katrine, didn't expect to see you here"