Chapter 7

✧✦✧

"I felt there was no point in telling anyone anything that was happening inside me"

Flashback 4 years ago.

Oliver's pov.

I'm hanging out with Alexander.

We decided to go for a drive and him being a shit driver and all wasn't really a good match so I'm driving.

"Yo Oliver where are we going?" he asks me as there is no one else in the car obviously.

"To my place, we have been driving for 2 hours Alex" I inform him.

"Fair enough" he shrugs.

When we get there Scarlett is yelling at Katrine, for what reason I don't know but it's probably something absolutely ridiculous.

She sees me and walks away from our mother.

"KATRINE I'M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU" she yells at my poor sister.

"Mom just stop okay she gets it" I say to stop this nonsense.

She huffs and leaves Kitty alone.

"Hey kitty, how are you" I kneel down to her.

"Oli can we get out of here?" she is sniffling.

"Of course we can Kitty, come" I turn around signaling to Alex to find out if it's also okay with him.

He nods, I take her hand and as we're leaving Kamilla comes up to us.

"Where are you all going?" she asks.

'That spoiled brat is absolutely not coming with us'

"We're just leaving for a bit Kamilla" I say and try to end the conversation as fast as possible.

"Can I come with?" she gives me puppy eyes.

'Those only work on dad you imbecile'

"Actually we're only taking Katrine with us" Alex says saving me ass.

"Exactly" I say.

And with get going before Katrine breaks out in tears.

As we're driving Alex asks Katrine what happened.

"Just something with Kamilla, nothing major" she says.

When Katrine and I was smaller we developed a code language so we could speak about what was going on without anyone else knowing and that was code for "Kamilla acted like a manic and blamed it on my so I got in trouble"

'That girl can just wait till I get a moment alone with her again, a warning wasn't enough so maybe something more extreme will for hurting my little Kitty'

"Kitty where do you wanna go" whatever she answers will determine what Kamilla did.

"McDonald's" 'Shit that little brat really did what'