Closer ( Nine inch nails)

Jensen POV

Jensen heard Willow come through the main doors. He grabbed her hand and pulled her along to the employee bathroom. He swung around so that he could push the door open with his back, his arms twirling Willow until she was inside the bathroom.

Pausing to lock the door, he then pounced on Willow. His hands gripped into her hair, as his lips meet hers. She was much shorter than him, yet the perfect height for kissing, so that he didn't have to bend in half to kiss her. He felt her hands tug at the hair at his nape, which spurned him on.

"Need you." Jensen said in between pants.

"Then take me." was her response.

Jensen let his hands wander down to her ass. Grabbing a cheek with both hands, his lips and tongue still connected in a crushing kiss, he hoisted her up so that she could wrap her legs around him. He started grinding his groin into her center, loving the mewls she was letting out.

'Pl.. Please tell me you have a condom?"

"Yeah, we good."

"Oh Thank fuck for that." Willow replied. " Fuck that feels so good."

'You haven't felt anything yet Sweetheart." Jensen replied, and then stopped all his ministrations. He tipped Willow's chin up so that she could look at him.

"I need you to say out loud that you want this?"

" Like verbal consent?" Willow asked confused.

"Exactly like that."

"Yes, Jensen I consent."

"You can say no or stop at anytime. I won't hold it against you and I will stop immediately okay?"

"Yes. Do I need a safe word or something?"

"Do you want one?" Jensen asked and continued, " I swear if you say Poughkeepsie, I will stop."

Jensen moaned, as Willow arched her back in a full body laugh, which also caused her to push her center into his groin. 'Fuck"

"Yes Jensen, fuck me, fucking ruin me!"

At that Jensen smashed his mouth back on to hers, his right hand now sneaking up her thigh,under her dress. Continuing as Willow moaned, he found her panties wet, and slid his fingers underneath the fabric, and started playing with her clit, which caused Willow to buck up more into him.

"You're so wet, baby. Is this all for me?" Jensen whispered into her ear and then started kissing down her neck, finding her sweet spot.

"Ahh, fuck, yes, yes , all for you. Fuck. Ppp, pplease don't stop."

"Wouldn't dream of it. Going to stretch you open. Need to make sure I can fit." Jensen, slipping a finger inside her.

'Motherfucking hell, so tight!" Jensen exclaimed and then pulled his hand completing out of her and her underwear. " You have two seconds to decide how much you like those, cause you either take them off or I rip them off."

"Fucking rip them!" Willow shouted.

Jensen reached back under and ripped, the flimsy material falling apart in his hands. He pushed two fingers inside her dripping heaven and starting hooking his finger in a come hither motion, his thumb back on her clit, rubbing circles.

"Take your dress off sweetheart, let me see those tits."

Jensen smiled at how submissive Willow was, as he watched her struggle to lift her dress off. He was delighted to find that she didn't wear a bra underneath. Jensen moved her away from the wall, over to the counter, depositing on her onto the surface and then bent her backwards so that he could attach his mouth to her puckered nipple, all the while not stopping his rhythm with his hands.